Home
Posted By: RDFinn Question for Swampman700 - 05/16/11
In your short time here, all I've seen from you is distain for Campfire members. You insult, belittle and ridicule at an alarming rate, so I have to wonder why you enjoy staying here ? If you think so little of the folks that inhabit this forum, why do you enjoy being here ?
I only give what I get. I like this forum and I'd like to see the eight or ten of you that ruin it for the rest of us leave.
Posted By: RDFinn Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/16/11
There are quite a bit more than "8 or 10" that seem to have little if any respect for you. In fact, it seems like the vast majority are wishing you'd go take root with another forum more befitting of your vast experience.
32 pages.
Posted By: RDFinn Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/16/11
I've never understood folks who stay in places where they're not welcome.
Then leave....

I get a lot of encouragement via PMs. I appreciate those.
Posted By: Tom264 Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/16/11
I'll be your friend Swampynipples.......
Posted By: bwinters Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/16/11
Originally Posted by Swampman700

I'm guessing not.............
I do my best not to have friends. I have perhaps 3 or 4. To those who have helped me restore my Remingtons with free or cheap parts I tip my hat. They do make the trolls easier to live with.
Posted By: 1Nut Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/17/11
Then leave....

Fiction...
Posted By: podunk Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/17/11
This should be epic..... 50 pages or more complete thread degeneration by 35....
Posted By: RDFinn Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/17/11
I do my best not to have friends. I have perhaps 3 or 4. To those who have helped me restore my Remingtons with free or cheap parts I tip my hat. They do make the trolls easier to live with.

When you asked for help in getting a floorplate for one of your 700's, I pointed you to PT&G. I was ridiculed by some for even offering any help. I'm starting to wonder if I was wrong.
I did some more work on my .270 today. I aquired a non-J-loc firing pin assy. and a set of sights to replace those removed by some previous owner. The only thing I'd still like to do is replace the Leupold one piece base and rings with a Talley 2 piece low or extra low set.
Originally Posted by RDFinn
I was ridiculed by some for even offering any help.

See what I mean. They aren't "nice folks" or your friends.
Posted By: toad Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/17/11
1300 pages of members on this board, and if i could vote one person off the island, it would be you
If the .270 works out as well as I believe it will, it will be my primary big game rifle this year.
Posted By: Tip926 Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/17/11
Don't think you could piss Swampy off if you [bleep] his sister.
Don't have a sister. Anger is a weakness.
Posted By: ihookem Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/17/11
Honestly I don't mind swampman 700. He gets a little defensive about bad Remington reviews that's all. I do have some bad news for him though, I'm most likely trading in my 700 youth for the Marlin xl7 in 270 win. Sorry swamp, I do still have 4 remingtons though.
Originally Posted by ihookem
I'm most likely trading in my 700 youth for the Marlin xl7 in 270 win.

Dude...
Those 700 youths in adult stocks are really nice. That's something I want to do one day. Nothing wrong with Marlins they are after all made by Remington.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/17/11
Originally Posted by bwinters

I'm guessing not.............

No, it's true, Bosslady showed me the PMs......
And if you want to blame someone smokepole is the cause of all this. He dared me...
There are quite a bit more than "8 or 10" that seem to have little if any respect for you. In fact, it seems like the vast majority are wishing you'd go take root with another forum more befitting of your vast experience.

I think he is close to being voted off Gaybeards Island as well.
I like Swampman700. He can encite a riot within some of you with one sentence on the internet.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

I rarely have time to post there.
Posted By: nsaqam Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/17/11
Originally Posted by toad
1300 pages of members on this board, and if i could vote one person off the island, it would be you

+100000

I'd sooner have every one of Larry Root's many incarnations here rather than have Swampy stay.

Nobody can derail an informative thread faster than Swampy can and that is a shame and a disservice.

I rarely have time to post there.

That bunch at GB are real slow learners..you had them enthralled for years.
Swampy brings it on himself!!!
Posted By: sactoller Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/17/11
Swampy is a drone....

I just wish swamptroll would post some more pic's of himself.I find it quite enjoyable reading all the different ways swamptroll can be called the piece of [bleep] he is.Please don't leave swampy just post more pictures please.By the way, there's a lot more than 10 that would not send you a xmas card.
In my short time here, it seems that most folks attack Swampy more than he attacks anyone. Swampy just seems to be a tad narrow-minded (understatement?).
Originally Posted by OldForester
In my short time here, it seems that most folks attack Swampy more than he attacks anyone. Swampy just seems to be a tad narrow-minded (understatement?).

That's because, like the TROLL he is, Swampy posts absurd and irrelevant statements solely for the purpose of getting attention.

He makes blanket statements which are obviously and demonstrably false and then when confronted with the true facts he merely says that he's right and is always right.

People bust on Swampy because many here think that these forums are a place where one can learn and help others to learn without being sidetracked by the narcissistic, juvenile, and deluded rantings of an attention whore.

He's a troll pure and simple and this site would be improved by his leaving.
Posted By: HawkI Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/17/11
I have a question for Swampy...

I think of him as "someone who enjoys himself even in the face of strong opposition". I get a kick out of him because I rather enjoy seeing him provoke others into disagreements so easily and leave them frothing and barking.
I don't pay so much attention to what he says but I do enjoy the way he gets his victims to overreact so easily and the fact that he lets insults roll off him like water off a duck's back.
Some guys like R D Finn seem to take him personally, and seem to feel compelled to start threads about him---with insults--- which to me is weak, and plays right into the game...I think it's the desired effect.
I say these things because I know someone who Swampman reminds me of, and he got that way because he had to take so much crap growing up it was either water off a duck's back, or die. He survived and is doing well.
Carry on, Swampman. Do it your way.
Posted By: Tom264 Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/17/11
Originally Posted by HawkI
I have a question for Swampy...when we gonna get together again? [Linked Image]
Oh man! sick
I was going to ask "spit or swallow", but now you done mussed it all up!

You're on permanent barrel duty..
No sir, I don't take him personally or seriously. You should take note that I have not insulted him either. I was simply curious why he or any other troll takes so much satisfaction in drawing so much negative attention. It would seem that only someone who has an extremely low opinion of themselves and/or is extremely immature would take so much time and joy out of doing so.
I was going to ask "spit or swallow", but now you done mussed it all up!

You're on permanent barrel duty..
cry Oh man ...I'm sorry....

grin
Was RD talking about us? whistle laugh
Originally Posted by Tom264
Oh what a man! laugh

Dude!

whistle
Huh ?
"It would seem that only someone who has an extremely low opinion of themselves and/or is extremely immature would take so much time and joy out of doing so."

grin
"It would seem that only someone who has an extremely low opinion of themselves and/or is extremely immature would take so much time and joy out of doing so."

grin

Very Turd-Like! laugh
Originally Posted by sactoller
Oh what a man! laugh

Dude!

whistle

WAY outta line (but pretty friggin funny)! grin
Hey, I enjoy a little ribbing as much as anyone, but I'm getting punchy reading 700, CoreLokt, Walmart...700, CoreLokt, Walmart...700, CoreLokt, Walmart...700, CoreLokt, Walmart...

I mean, WTF........give me something I can work with...........lol

I miss Lee24
Oh what a mans man! laugh

Dude!

whistle

WAY outta line (but pretty friggin funny)! grin
That it is.. grin
You can work with his pics.....boundless material.

Love that husband and wife shot.
Exactly...

Then there's the golf cart/sling/camo stuff...
Careful guys, you don't know who he really is...

[Linked Image]
He does have baloney tidts...
looks like swamptroll just saw a Ruger
Posted By: Vic_in_Va Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/17/11
Careful guys, you don't know who he really is...

[Linked Image]

Damn, and I thought that was one of our resident big-bore enthusiasts...
Exactly...

Then there's the golf cart/sling/camo stuff...

I was at Greentop's last weekend, and looked all over for him, I had a good indication he was there....
[Linked Image]

They bring it on themselves.
Posted By: bangeye Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/17/11

I will admit that I am wondering if there are some old issues I'm unaware of as some of the reactions to swampman are pretty harsh and many are quite childish and scatorial which sometimes leaves me wondering where the moderators are . The fire is a good forum but like most things a bit more control of the name calling by the mods would be welcome imho. For some reason swampy doesn't seem to wound me like he does so many others. Sure he is a bit overstated to the point of being trollish but he usually sticks to outrageous comments about remington 700's etc. and derogatory comments about certain other brands etc. I don't see him doing too much name calling on an individual basis. As long as he sticks to this level it s/b easy enough to just ignore and it should go away. Sorry guys but that is my observation.
Im pretty fond of the loose moderation on the 'fire. Too many other forums where you can't say turd or ding dong without getting chastised.
Posted By: pacecars Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/17/11
Why is it that even by your own admission that the Remington 700s keep having to be worked on and restored?
Posted By: toad Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/17/11
seroiusly, my problem with the swamprat is he should be listening to advise, not dishing it out. it is impossible to discuss anything without his inevetable injection of stupidity which destroys the thread. ask about Kimbers and get his usual Rem spew. ask about FN Brownings and get the Rem spew. ask about Winchesters...you get the idea

this is because his experience is so limited, he cannot offer anything constructive on the subject, so he spews the only thing he knows instead of keeping his pie hole shut and learning.

this was all mildly amusing for a while, but it bogs the board down for those of us that have other topics to discuss than Remington .30-06.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/17/11
I only give what I get. I like this forum and I'd like to see the eight or ten of you that ruin it for the rest of us leave.

I wrote this on the 400 dollar Browning Forum but it bears repeating here:
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Maybe there are more than 8-10 jerks that ruin it for the rest of us. Nothing to offer but insults and name calling. Not one thing...

Oh you mean like when somebody posts pictures of their targets and you call them liars by stating they were either done with pencils or shot at ten yards in order to fake accuracy? You should study up on some of Newton's laws there doucebag, call somebody a liar and you expect them not to react with insults and name calling? And what makes it even worse, are your obvious attempts at trolling and baiting. So with that philosophy, some of us here relish in taking you to task and ridiculing you (which you make very east BTW by wearing that STUPID HAT). There's no turning back with you butthole so just FOAD.
Originally Posted by podunkkennels
Im pretty fond of the loose moderation on the 'fire. Too many other forums where you can't say turd or ding dong without getting chastised.

AMEN and +10000
Posted By: smokepole Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/17/11
And if you want to blame someone smokepole is the cause of all this. He dared me...

Swampy, say it ain't so!!! I'm so distraught, I can't believe you misunderstood my dare and it resulted in.........all this!!!!

I dared you to pull your head out of your ass!!!!!
Posted By: ingwe Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/17/11
Originally Posted by smokepole

You just wanted to see if it made a sound like a champagne cork...

admit it...... grin
Originally Posted by nsaqam

AMEN and +10000
Same here, I enjoy the moderation on the fire...as a matter of fact WE are for the most part moderators in a sense...WE get rid of the trolls by chastising/ridiculing them and I have to say it works pretty darned well....some trolls are like the sticky turds you get when you are hunting...no matter how many times you wipe they're still there.
You're right Tom were grown men here for the most part. We don't need someone to make sure we stay in line and spank our little heinees when we don't..
Originally Posted by ingwe

admit it...... grin

Much bassier
I think he has turned more people off of Remingtons than the 710/770 pieces of crap

Swampy, say it ain't so!!! I'm so distraught, I can't believe you misunderstood my dare and it resulted in.........all this!!!!

Yeah but he forgot to clean the crap out of his ears and that may also explain why he spews so much bile!
Posted By: mathman Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/17/11

Probably more like the sound of wind blowing through a cavern.
Posted By: yukonal Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/17/11
I do my best not to have friends.

I'm guessing you don't have to try very hard...

admit it...... grin

ROTFLMFAO
Originally Posted by yukonal
I do my best not to have friends.

I'm guessing you don't have to try very hard...

If they can be run off, they weren't your friend in the first place.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/17/11
I've never responded to his posts, but have read through lots of the threads he derails. SM700 obviously has no life so he does what the rest of the misfits in society do, bring attention to himself at every opportunity. He's pretty good at it too.
He's a narcissistic attention whore as well as a loathsome troll.
If you guys would take a step back, you would realize he isn't posting anything that isn't true. Remingtons are known for accuracy, they are probably the most popular gun on the market, and Core-Lokts will kill anything they are pointed at.

It cracks me up everytime he mentions it, because everyone flips out. I have a safe full of Rugers, and I don't care...
Posted By: NH K9 Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/17/11
If you guys would take a step back, you would realize he isn't posting anything that isn't true. Remingtons are known for accuracy, they are probably the most popular gun on the market, and Core-Lokts will kill anything they are pointed at.

Agreed, and I have no problem with that. It's the "every 700 is an MOA gun from the factory" and "if a 700 isn't shooting MOA, it isn't the rifle" BS that gets old.

It's amusing to me that he trashes Ruger and Kimber since I have several that will outshoot his Remingtons all day long. The fact is, as much as I love my WSM 700, my Montanas are lighter, "feel" better, and are more accurate.

He killed his credibility with his own words. He is now an irrelevant source of amusement.
It's not those points which piss people off.

It's when he disparages everybody else's experience as being false and when he posts nonsense like saying that EVERY 700 ever made will shoot subMOA.
It's when he post demonstrably and obviously false information and then when confronted with the facts retreats into that preschool tactic of merely repeating that he is correct and is always correct.
It's when he posts pictures cropped to make his groups look better than they are in reality.
It's when he lies about his experiences.
It's when he purposely derails threads to feed his monumental ego.
He's a classic troll who is smart enough to refrain from any profane behavior which may get him banned. I'd say that lesson is one he learned through experience.
Nsaqam, you really need to lighten up. I actually laugh when he makes those posts, he does it to get a rise out of people.
It's not those points which piss people off.

It's when he disparages everybody else's experience as being false and when he posts nonsense like saying that EVERY 700 ever made will shoot subMOA.
It's when he post demonstrably and obviously false information and then when confronted with the facts retreats into that preschool tactic of merely repeating that he is correct and is always correct.
It's when he posts pictures cropped to make his groups look better than they are in reality.
He's a classic troll who is smart enough to refrain from any profane behavior which may get him banned. I'd say that lesson is one he learned through experience.

Very well said.
Swampy has seemed mostly benign to me. Sure it's kinda frustrating to hear something that you absolutely, positively, unambiguously and demonstrably KNOW to be laughably false promulgated as fact (insert any number of Swampy assertions here) but it's not really THAT big a deal.

I've come to the conclusion I much prefer to think of him trolling for amusement. The alternative would in fact be quite sad...and I'm being most serious about that.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Nsaqam, you really need to lighten up. I actually laugh when he makes those posts, he does it to get a rise out of people.

And it works bettter than anything else..."in the whole world".

Quite frankly I think it rude and childish to pollute other peoples threads so he can derive whatever enjoyment he gets from getting a rise out of people.

I don't find that self serving and narcissistic behavior funny in the least.
Posted By: moosemike Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/17/11
Personally I find Swampman to be rather amusing. I mean it's kinda funny. You know exactly what he's going to post even before he does it and then he confirms your suspicions when he does post. He's a bit of a broken record but that's alright too I guess.
Posted By: hatari Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/17/11
Send him over to the Africa Forum. Things have been quiet for a while. I need target practice.
I think it rude and childish to pollute other peoples threads........

But it's ok for you to do exactly the same thing? shocked
Swampy is indeed a loathsome pathetic troll, however, I'll have to differ with those that would prefer OldManTrannyDouche's presence, yet wish to see Swampy vacate the board. crazy
Jeff: I don't think he can find his ass with both hands, let alone the Africa Forum.
Swampy can be fun, amusing, and quite a biased close-minded idiot all at the same time.

Guys have posted numerous groupings showing how well their Rugers shoot from the box and yet Swampy says they can`t shoot.
Nevermind that the Rugers he owned and allegedly had bad luck with, were made WAY back when Ruger had some accuracy issues. He never stipulates that to the OPs within any of his Ruger bashing posts. He finally admitted that on another thread.

Swampy`s shooting world totally revolves around the M700 and the more traditional cartridges like the `06 and 375 H&H. To him, there is no need for much of anything else out there. His excuse always is, paraphrasing; ,,"well they work so why the need."

He doesn`t understand the marketplace nor new product innovation. His biased shooting world is very restrictive. He`ll state stuff like,,,,"no need for a 375 Ruger when we already have a 375 H&H." And of course he has stated on many occassions earlier, that the 375 Ruger "will someday go bye-bye." The marketplace already has, is, and will continue to prove him wrong regarding the 375 Ruger.

What Swampy is biased towards, is not working out to his favor within the marketplace.

I don`t mind `ol Swampy. I just love giving him the paint brush and watch him paint himself into a corner. Evidence and facts will kinda do that.

Unfortunetly for Swampy and what can be fun for the rest of us is,,,,,the paint seems to never dry!

Show him the way to the Africa forum.

PLEASE! grin

But I'm just telling the truth

Haven't been wrong or proven wrong

Hasn't happened

Hasn't happened

Just posting the well known facts, that's all.

I'm sorry but you couldn't POSSIBLY be narcissistic when you wear a hat like Little Bo Peep:
[Linked Image]

Man I love that picture!
Handmade exact copy of an original Confederate CW era hat.

Of course you wouldn't know anything about American history or anything else for that matter.
PLEASE! grin

We require more than just a pocket T shirt a golf cart and NEVER with this ridiculous outfit!!!! :
[Linked Image]

Did I mention I love this picture yet??? smile

Of course you wouldn't know anything about American history or anything else for that matter.

Sure, you had this in school, that's why you had to carry your lunch money in your shoe...

[Linked Image]

And you still look like a little [bleep]...
Like the rest of the trolls here all you have is name calling. Nothing else.....
Like the rest of the trolls here all you have is name calling. Nothing else.....
............That`s because you bring out the not so good in all of us!............ laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
I`ll leave the rest of you boys to handle Swampy today. There`s a new CanAm Spyder RT-S in my garage that wants to go on a nice ride for awhile.............Don`t worry Swampy, I`ll make it back ok to keep you in check.....LOL!!!
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
There`s a new CanAm Spyder RT-S in my garage

I wouldn't want anyone to know that.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/17/11

Haven't been wrong or proven wrong

Hasn't happened

Hasn't happened

Just posting the well known facts, that's all.

For grins and giggles, I had an ADL 700 Rem, circa 84 or so possibly, 22-250. Shot actual 14 inch groups at 100 yards. That after being bedded and floated and trigger worked on since it shot 14 inches before that. It now has a 308 Rock tube on it and rocks.... So they dont' all shoot sub moa.

Sure, you had this in school, that's why you had to carry your lunch money in your shoe...

[Linked Image]

And you still look like a little [bleep]...

Jorge you owe me a keyboard LOL
Originally Posted by rost495

For grins and giggles, I had an ADL 700 Rem, circa 84 or so possibly, 22-250. Shot actual 14 inch groups at 100 yards. That after being bedded and floated and trigger worked on since it shot 14 inches before that. It now has a 308 Rock tube on it and rocks.... So they dont' all shoot sub moa.

Scoped a brand new Rem M700 .30-06 for a friend and ran several types of factory ammo through it. None would group better than 1-1/4". Scope was a Burris FFII 3-9x with Ballistic Plex reticle. I actually apologized when I handed him the targets.

Bought my own NIB Rem M700 in .30-06 in 2008, put a new Burris FFII 3-9x on it and have had the same experience as with my friend's M700. Typical group is 1-1/2", 1-1/4" on a good day, regardless of ammo type. Have tried a half dozen different factory loads from Rem, Win, Federal and Hornady as well as handloads.

The Burris FFI 3-9's are the same scopes I use on a number of other rifles that shoot much better, so it isn't the scope type or the shooter.

For someone to insist all M700 rifles shoot MOA indicates a severe break from reality or a willingness to lie. In swampboy's case I think it is mostly the latter with more than a touch of the former.
Pretty much you have to be able to shoot sub-MOA groups to get sub-MOA groups.

And there you have it...another blatant example of what gets so much animosity brought your way. CH says this:

The Burris FFI 3-9's are the same scopes I use on a number of other rifles that shoot much better, so it isn't the scope type or the shooter.

In regards to the rifle in question he has shot better with other rifles...it's clearly asserted in the quote. He's quite possibly (an admitted guess) shot much better than that with "other" 700's. I'm quite certain he has no doubt that other 700's can and have shot better than the one he was specifically discussing. Even so your only recourse when confronted with an example of an inaccurate 700 is to presume he (or whoever) can't shoot to begin with.

Again, precisely why you draw such ire from so many and in this case (as in others) it's deserved.
I have to admit, that was pretty funny.
Posted By: NH K9 Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/17/11
I have to admit, that was pretty funny.

Agreed! What makes it even funnier is that he can't.

George

Sheer profundity...
There`s a new CanAm Spyder RT-S in my garage

.............Well Swamp! Unlike you primitive folk who live in the backward Swamp, us city folk have things like electrical folding garage doors and alarm security systems designed for the 21st century. I also keep very handy, a loaded 4" barreled 500 SW mag with reduced charges using HP bullets.

My 3 car garage, contains an `09 Escolade, an `011 Mustang GT500, and now a Can-Am Spyder RTS. Outside however in the drive way, remains my `92 Chevy pick `em up truck.

Since I`ve never posted my home address on this forum, I suppose you can tell us all how or why I should be concerned with theft of any one or all of my above vehicles by anyone who posts on this forum?????

You are one paranoid freakazoid! But thanks for your concern anyway!

I wasn't concerned about theft. I was concerned folks would wonder about your sexual orientation.
I wasn't concerned about theft. I was concerned folks would wonder about your sexual orientation.

We all know what you take and where you take it...........amazing you can talk at all !!!

Too bad you prolly can't !!!

Funny that Swampy can't even admit that out of all the 700 made there are a few lemons out there.

Pretty pathetic person........just like me !!!
...............Forget it Swamp. Unlike you, I`m not gay, nor am I available for you!

Well there ya go folks! In Swampy`s world, if ya own an Escolade, a GT500, a Can-Am and a Chev truck, then people wonder about one`s sexual orientation.

Gee Swamp, you`re such the expert when it comes to ALOT of things......NOT!!!!!!!!!
.......Forget it Swamp. Unlike you, I`m not gay, nor am I available for you!

Now...you went and broke his heart...

Better send him one of these to fill out...

[Linked Image]

That was actually pretty funny.
.......Forget it Swamp. Unlike you, I`m not gay, nor am I available for you!

Now...you went and broke his heart...

Better send him one of these to fill out...

[Linked Image]

............That`s fricking funny!!! A perfect paper for Swampy to fill out.
I'll try to think of something more gay than a CanAm and get back to you. Are you on disability or too old to ride a motorcycle?
I'll try to think of something more gay than a CanAm and get back to you.
Something like this??

[Linked Image]
Touche' dude..... grin
A V-6 Mustang is a close second..

[Linked Image]
Something like this??

[Linked Image]

That was a mofo body slam of the first magnitude. Only a Prius would top that in GAY factor
A V-6 Mustang is a close second..

[Linked Image]

A V-6 Mustang with cool racing stripes and spoiler! laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: mathman Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/17/11

Check a mirror.

I'm sorry but you couldn't POSSIBLY be narcissistic when you wear a hat like Little Bo Peep:
[Linked Image]

Man I love that picture!

Mustn't forget about this ultra gay hat he has either.

[Linked Image]

Man I love that picture!

It's flaming
I'll try to think of something more gay than a CanAm and get back to you. Are you on disability or too old to ride a motorcycle?
.........Don`t like 2 wheeled motorcycles. Never have. Years ago, I lost a couple friends within a year apart, who were both killed using conventional bikes.

Anyone with logic and a brain (ooops, you don`t have either), can figure out that 2 wheels in the front (which have a much wider footprint), and one wheel in the rear, is much more stable and much safer than conventional 2 wheeled bikes. The Can-Ams have traction control, stability control, 3 wheeled ABS disc braking, are more visible to other drivers, and much better in the user friendly dept. If in the event of a potential emergency, the Can-Ams are much better in hi-speed manuvering and can stop much faster than any conventional 2 wheeled bike.

So if you want to consider them as more of a gay bike, then you go right ahead. I`m more than happy to ride on what YOU happen to consider as gay. Of course, whatever you happen to consider as more appropriate,,,,,I give absolutely "NO" value to anyway!

[Linked Image]

Man I love that picture!

It's flaming

Talk about a face that belongs on a Pedophile Wanted Poster
I'm stumped...the CanAm is as gay as it gets. When you get well (or learn to balance) perhaps you could get a Honda scooter.
Posted By: MagMarc Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/17/11

That was actually pretty funny.

Yep!
Posted By: moosemike Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/17/11

Well Swamp! Unlike you primitive folk who live in the backward Swamp, us city folk have things like electrical folding garage doors and alarm security systems designed for the 21st century. I also keep very handy, a loaded 4" barreled 500 SW mag with reduced charges using HP bullets.

My 3 car garage, contains an `09 Escolade, an `011 Mustang GT500, and now a Can-Am Spyder RTS. Outside however in the drive way, remains my `92 Chevy pick `em up truck.

Since I`ve never posted my home address on this forum, I suppose you can tell us all how or why I should be concerned with theft of any one or all of my above vehicles by anyone who posts on this forum?????

You are one paranoid freakazoid! But thanks for your concern anyway!

I'm stumped...the CanAm is as gay as it gets. When you get well (or learn to balance) perhaps you could get a Honda scooter.
..........Glad to see that you are so stumped. It doesn`t take much to stump a brainless moron such as yourself.

Answer this question then....If the Can-Ams or sooooooo gay as you are so inclined to think, then please tell us how many gays you personally know who own Can-Ams??? I`ll bet absolutely,,,,,NONE!.....But certainly you are such an expert on what a gay vehicle is.

Like I stated before, I put absolutely no value into what you think or your reasoning behind why you think the way you do. And that goes for everything.

Could care less!

If that is really a pic of you posted earlier on this thread with you wearing that phuggin beanie cap, then I`d say that you just might be a typical candidate for the "more senior" gays amongst you.

If you get any older looking, you`ll soon be fartin dust. laugh
My wife gets whatever car she ask for. She wanted a V6 Mustang. Then she wanted to get rid of it because it was a gas hog.
Posted By: Bandito Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/17/11
Give Swampy some love. He is a man that can appreciate the fact that a manufacturer can take a round tube, solder a cast handle to it, throw it in a stock made from recycled coke bottles and call it a rifle. smile
Yah getting 30 mpg is pretty tough....
I always thought they were pretty good on gas too.
Dont let him fool you they are..
Posted By: MagMarc Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/17/11
At least he's buying Fords, not Govt. Motors
I'll give him that....
My wife gets whatever car she ask for. She wanted a V6 Mustang. Then she wanted to get rid of it because it was a gas hog.
..........A V6 Mustang that gets 31 mpg on the highway is a gas hog?? And neither she nor you weren`t aware of the V6 Mustang`s gas mileage before you bought it?

Boy I`m telling ya....You and your wife seem dis-functional. Well at the very least, we all know on this forum that you are.

You and your wife would probably fare well and look great in one of those `lil POS sick sick sick "Smart" cars.... laugh laugh laugh laugh ......Saw a yellow one the other day that you`d probably look good in.

Try not to own anything that gets less than 40 mpg. I consider it my duty as an American to stick it to "big oil" and the Arabs. Even a Smart Car isn't as gay or as ugly as a CanAm.
Posted By: noKnees Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/17/11
Cool factor.. CanAM or Festiva..tough choice.. not.

Only flaw to that CanAm is it might be a little wide to weave through stopped traffic on the 405 california style.
Can you get lawn attachments for the CanAm? Does it come with the rainbow colored grass catcher or is that extra?
Posted By: Tom264 Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/18/11
Can you get lawn attachments for the CanAm? Does it come with the rainbow colored grass catcher or is that extra?
I can paint one up for ya....
No I'd rather have my sister work in a whore house than ride anything other than a Harley or a Triumph.
Try not to own anything that gets less than 40 mpg. I consider it my duty as an American to stick it to "big oil" and the Arabs. Even a Smart Car isn't as gay or as ugly as a CanAm.
..............Why of course, it would be your opinion that the Smart cars aren`t as gay and are better looking than a Can-Ams. I would expect nothing less from such a well discerning and level headed guy such as yourself.

Those lil Smart cars are ,,,,,,little BOXY pieces of schitty crap.

And I consider it my duty as a free American, to drive what I want, and don`t give a rats ass who benefits; oil companies or otherwise. It`s my money to buy whatever transportation I wish to buy and my money that is used to fill the tanks.

Did you ever stop to think, (what`s that?), that all of the American cars that get less than 40 mpg are mostly made BY AMERICANS, so that when we buy them it helps to keep our American compradres employed????

One thing I like about `ol Swampy. His thinking is always one dimensional.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/18/11
No I'd rather have my sister work in a whore house than ride anything other than a Harley or a Triumph.

This schitt just keeps getting better...

I can't wait for tommorow....
.............Yes I can. Lot`s of ,,,,,,,"lawn attachments."

However, the damn thing just goes to fast to cut a lawn. But I`ll write to Can-Am to see if they sell lawn blades for it....Keep ya posted.
Posted By: inland44 Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/18/11
PLEASE! grin

We require more than just a pocket T shirt a golf cart and NEVER with this ridiculous outfit!!!! :
[Linked Image]

Did I mention I love this picture yet??? smile

this is a great photo, the uniform looks pristine, typical of artillery reenactors, nice camp chair by the way(get that at wal-mart). Where did he park is golf cart???? I like the rope behind him, keeps him in the kiddie pool, real authentic. He probably tells all his mates, "This off brand Tredegar cannon wont shoot MOA, we need a Remington with Core-Lokts...that will fix them Damn Yankees!!!"
...............Good! Then I`m sure you`ll tell your seeeee-ster that the next time you see her?

This schitt just keeps getting better...

I can't wait for tommorow....

Swampy is the gift that keeps giving
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/18/11
No I'd rather have my sister work in a whore house

Oh god he has a sister too. Maybe she gave him that hat!
Posted By: rattler Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/18/11

last i knew(drove through yesterday) they are punching holes for oil just down the road from me on the other side of the county and refining it within 90 miles of here....
Originally Posted by rattler

last i knew(drove through yesterday) they are punching holes for oil just down the road from me on the other side of the county and refining it within 90 miles of here....
.................Another thing that the Swampman doesn`t know OR fails to realize is that, only 2% to 4% of ALL the oil used in the US comes from the middle east. The majority of all oil imported into the US comes from Mexico and Canada.

So you keep right on "stickin it" to those camel jockeys there Swampy!!!.......

Your a laugh a minute! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
I guess legalized dope has fried your brain. Mexico & Canada.......
might surprise you to know a pipeline is being built with in a stone throw of me.......to bring oil down from Canada to send it to US refineries.....

http://www.transcanada.com/keystone.html
I guess legalized dope has fried your brain. Mexico & Canada.......
..........OK there Mr. Swampygas!.....PROVE ME WRONG that in fact, most of our oil DOES NOT come from Mexico and Canada.

If you`re going to make such a stupid ass statement, that legalized dope has fried my brain, with nothing further from you which factually supports your dumb comment, "that legalized dope has fried my brains," then I`d say that you will look pretty damn dumb to all the others who`ll read this.

In fact, the general consensus here, just might be that your brains are fried rather than mine.

You are such a great debater and factual wonder. sick sick sick sick sick sick sick
According to the latest data from the US Energy Information Service, Canada (35%) is our largest oil supplier. Mexico and Saudi Arabia are next with about 14% each.
Reefer madness....
so what's your source of "data"?
Where are we fighting our wars? Canada? Mexico?
have you been to the Mexican border lately? (Yes, I can answer a question with a question, too)
25% of the oil the US consumes comes from the Middle East. It's the good stuff you can make into gasoline. The junk oil we get locally is ok for making ashphalt, flower pots, and McMillian stocks.
Originally Posted by southtexas
so what's your source of "data"?
................When it comes to anything, Swampman NEVER has a source for ANY FACTUAL DATA.

Hey Swamp!...I take it that since you seem to think that my Can-Am is gay, then it is only logical to assume, that you have had some past gay tendancies or experiences? Afterall, it just might take one gay guy to call something,,,,,,gay? Unless you were previously gay, then how would you know whether or not a transportation vehicle is gay? You seem soooo authoritive and such an expert.

Does your wife know? You gonna tell her? Have you told her of your past,,,,,moments? laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Where are we fighting our wars? Canada? Mexico?
...What the hells that got to do with how much middle east oil we consume?
Posted By: mathman Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/18/11
Dontcha know the fighting is all about the oil? Dick Cheney, Halliburton and all that.
25% of the oil the US consumes comes from the Middle East. It's the good stuff you can make into gasoline. The junk oil we get locally is ok for making ashphalt, flower pots, and McMillian stocks.
...........No Swampy! The raw actual figures are from 2% to 4%. That is according to the Lundberg.
Still trying to think of something more gay than a CanAm. An Escalade is pretty getto gay but nothing like a CanAm.
Posted By: RDFinn Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/18/11

Then why buy a car that's made in Mexico ?
Still trying to think of something more gay than a CanAm. An Escalade is pretty getto gay but nothing like a CanAm.
Golf carts ain't cool no matter what dumbass.
............Well Swamp, I`m happy to use either.

And if a gay guy ever pulls up next to me and says,,,,"hey big guy, whatcha doing",,, they`re both fast enough to leave `em in the dust!!

You`ll be the first to know,,,,,IF that happens!!!
Swampy.............maybe you should try a Can-Am...........might be easier to shoots 5 shots in the ass of a deer!

Brand retarded I see!!!
Posted By: DMc Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/18/11
Gonna have to side with Swampy on those backasswards tricycles...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Let's talk after you have 167,000 miles on yours over 14 years. A little town in S. Dakota called Sturgis. I think you'd be well advised to avoid. It won�t be the riding that�s hazardous

Modern refineries don't need light sweet crude to make gasoline. Ever heard of cat reformers, crackers, alky units, hydrocrackers? Didn't think so.
Posted By: 257heaven Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/18/11
Reefer madness....

I don't know....swampy. I have gotten nothing but great advice from you on this Rem 700 .270. But now I'm having problems with BOTH the windage and elevation adjustments when I tried to sight it in. I hate to doubt you......but I'm really starting to wonder. Looks great, but can't get it to shoot at 20 yards like you recommended. I had my masking tape ready and was going to try the golf cart trick if I could get it sighted in. I'm starting to think it's maybe the cheap Tasco that you sold me. Or maybe the windage adjustable mounts? I may want my money back on those.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Probably a bad scope..
That style barrel should add a schittload of MOAs for long range shooting....

Some people get all the luck....
Posted By: GeoW Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/18/11
Originally Posted by southtexas

Modern refineries don't need light sweet crude to make gasoline. Ever heard of cat reformers, crackers, alky units, hydrocrackers? Didn't think so.

Hmmmmm,

cat reformers..would be my dog

crackers..would be me

alky units..would be me thirty years ago

hydrocrackers..me at the beach house

laugh

That style barrel should add a schittload of MOAs for long range shooting....

Some people get all the luck....

It may be your lucky day. If I can't get it to shoot like I want it to, I'll put it up on the classifieds. Keep an eye or two out for it! Swampy will have the first right of refusal, of course. I owe him that.

Originally Posted by 257heaven

It may be your lucky day. If I can't get it to shoot like I want it to, I'll put it up on the classifieds. Keep an eye or two out for it! Swampy will have the first right of refusal, of course. I owe him that.

DANG! and did you say it was a .270...? one of my faves..... whistle
Probably a bad scope..

Oh....that's probably the crappy cell phone pics. You may not be able to tell that the scope is a Tasco World Class 3-9x40. And it's one of the Taiwan models, which swampy told me was much preferred and much better than the old Japanese pieces of crap. I think those were his exact words.
Did the scope come in a Blister Pack...?

DANG! and did you say it was a .270...? one of my faves..... whistle

Well.....The first 2/3rds or so of the barrel is 270, but not sure what the last 1/3rd of it is. The bullets don't really go all the way through, so I think it might be a little smaller???? Swampy recommended I shoot a few 243 loads through there and that might straighten it out. I'm loading them up now.
Did the scope come in a Blister Pack...?

No...it came in bubble wrap. Swampy said it's a lot better than the new ones you can buy at wal-mark.

If the bullets don't go the whole way through you are losing all the advantage of all those extra MOAs...

Not sure I even wanna buy the gun now.... frown
If the bullets don't go the whole way through you are losing all the advantage of all those extra MOAs...

NO....I borrowed a sledge hammer and a piece of rebar from the range master and I got them to go all the way through.

Posted By: deg967 Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/18/11
Originally Posted by northern_dave
32 pages.

LOL !! laugh

NO....I borrowed a sledge hammer and a piece of rebar from the range master and I got them to go all the way through.

OK...in that case "i'll Take it" if Swampy backs out! laugh

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I'd try switching from monofilament rings to braided---less stretch. laugh
Posted By: BlackDog1 Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/18/11
Originally Posted by deg967
32 pages.

LOL !! laugh

I'm figur'in north of fifty and the I've heard the bubble packs
are from Dick's
Posted By: dubePA Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/18/11
Probably a bad scope..

Nah. Looks like a Tasco? Also looks like the only thing that survived the trauma.

[Linked Image]

Man I love that picture!

I just want to know why ever picture I seen of swampy both ears are red?
Originally Posted by Patrick_James

[Linked Image]

Man I love that picture!

I just want to know why ever picture I see of swampy both ears are red?

from the squeeze from removing his head from his arse right before the pics.........
I was just hoping it was not a gay thing.
Probably a bad scope..

Oh....that's probably the crappy cell phone pics. You may not be able to tell that the scope is a Tasco World Class 3-9x40. And it's one of the Taiwan models, which swampy told me was much preferred and much better than the old Japanese pieces of crap. I think those were his exact words.

I consult him prior to all my optic buys.

Posted By: njs1230 Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/18/11

So just read this whole thing, it appears you can't keep your answers straight in the same thread.
Originally Posted by njs1230

So just read this whole thing, it appears you can't keep your answers straight in the same thread.
......njs1230...........You busted the `ol fart. Good one there.

From now on, Swampy should just do us all a favor and list everything he doesn`t like; whether its a rifle, a scope, a handgun, car, boat, an ATV, 2 or 3 wheeled motorcyles of any kind, or whatever it happens to be.

Then the rest of us when we are ready, will go out and buy whatever he dislikes. He`ll do us all a big favor.

In my case, I`m off to a great start with Swamp`s dislike list.

300 WSM Ruger Frontier (barrel too short, too loud, and Rugers can`t hit a damn thing)

338-378 Bee Mk5 (too powerful for most realistic hunting; shoulda just got an `06)

375 Ruger Alaskan (the 375 Ruger will be "obsolete" someday. No need for it)

`09 Escalade (too metro gay)
`011 GT500 (In Swamp`s eyes, too fast and damn gas hog)
`011 Can Am Spyder RTS (simply too gay and too ugly)

What else don`t ya like Swamp? Please make a list and if I`m in the market for any one or more of those things you really dislike, I`ll rush right out and get it.

In fact, you`ll probably do the rest of the forum group a big huge favor because whatever you dislike, will certainly work to our advantage.... grin
Posted By: badger Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/18/11

[Linked Image]

Man I love that picture!

I just want to know why ever
picture I seen of swampy both ears are red?

Handles.........
For the ladies....
OK Swampy....you got a point for that one...
Posted By: rost495 Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/18/11

Son, I"ve shot more sub moa groups than you've ever dreamed about.
So why are you bringing it up?

And you continue to be a [bleep] idiot and more clueless than you are about rifles. Oil from Saudi and the entire Gulf area is NOT used for the refinement of gasoline as it is not sufficiently light to refine into Gasoline. Most of our "Sweet Crude", the type of oil used to make gasoline comes to us mostly from Venezuela. You need to replace that [bleep] Little Lord Flauntleroy beanie with a dunce cap, or better yet, why don't you stand in front of a 700, load a round and play with the safety...

And you continue to be a [bleep] idiot and more clueless than you are about rifles. Oil from Saudi and the entire Gulf area is NOT used for the refinement of gasoline as it is not sufficiently light to refine into Gasoline. Most of our "Sweet Crude", the type of oil used to make gasoline comes to us mostly from Venezuela. You need to replace that [bleep] Little Lord Flauntleroy beanie with a dunce cap, or better yet, why don't you stand in front of a 700, load a round and play with the safety...
......Yep! I forgot about Venezuela.

So here we are buying oil from that dictator Hugo Chavez, when we have more oil reserves off our own shores and within our own country that would dwarf the middle east. Damn the liberals and damn this administration. sick

When Swampy was in school, blackboards, chalk, and books weren`t available. And the word "fact" wasn`t in the dictionary yet...... laugh
Clearly you guys know nothing about oil (or firearms.)
......I think it`s amusing when you always tell some of us how much we don`t know, while at the same time you seldom explain why or have any facts to back yourself up.

Fun in the Swamp continues and continues.......................

Clearly we can add "dressing for pole smokers" as another one of your attributes...

[Linked Image]
No, I didn't dress for you. Still have nothing but name calling? You don't know [bleep] from Shinola.
Posted By: moosemike Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/18/11

Clearly we can add "dressing for pole smokers" as another one of your attributes...

[Linked Image]

Some of you are caling him out for his uniform. As a former Confederate Reenactor I can vouch for the period correctness of his clothing and hat.

again: what is your source of data? The US Energy Information Service doesn't know?

Iknow, I know... he will never answer.
I don't know if it's been brought up before but, in looking at the Swampy photo, has anyone seen Swampy and the guy that played the janitor on Scrubs in the same place?

[Linked Image]

Off to the side somewhere is a thong bathing suit and pink flip flops that he omitted from the picture.
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/19/11

[quote=nsaqam]It's when he lies about his experiences.

Hasn't happened

Your first claim was that you killed twenty or thirty Elk, Then you claimed you killed a hundred Elk,

Show us a few pics of these Elk kills...
Taking pictures of dead elk is vain and disrespectful of the elk's spirit.
Posted By: nsaqam Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/19/11
Originally Posted by Kenneth

[quote=nsaqam]It's when he lies about his experiences.

Hasn't happened

Your first claim was that you killed twenty or thirty Elk, Then you claimed you killed a hundred Elk,

Show us a few pics of these Elk kills...

Swampy is disturbingly comfortable with his lying.

That only happens through long practice.

Posted By: Kenneth Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/19/11
thats the answer I expected from you,

You will take a picture of a "8" year old spike, you take a picture every time you open a can of Fresca, or actually take a firearm out of the case,

But no pic of Elk? Your nothing more than a lying manchild with huge issue's.
Posted By: Vic_in_Va Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/19/11

[Linked Image]

Off to the side somewhere is a thong bathing suit and pink flip flops that he omitted from the picture.

There, I had to fix that one.
Posted By: dubePA Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/19/11
Aieee! My eyes! sick
Originally Posted by Vic_in_Va

[Linked Image]

There, I had to fix that one.

Oh [bleep] that hurts me looking at it
22 pages....you hens are so predictable.
Posted By: 257heaven Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/19/11

I want to return this scope and mount that you sold me, swampy. Go ahead and send my money back and I'll get it to you. I can't get the elevation or windage adjusted right.

[Linked Image]
22 pages....you hens are so predictable.

"Originally Posted By: Swampman700

again: what is your source of data? The US Energy Information Service doesn't know?"

So will you answer the direct question, or continue to dodge it?

Posted By: jorgeI Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/19/11
Originally Posted by moosemike

[Linked Image]

Some of you are caling him out for his uniform. As a former Confederate Reenactor I can vouch for the period correctness of his clothing and hat.

Well you missed the point. That lying goofball could put on an Armani suit and he'd still look like the dufus he is. I don't think this would have ever become an issue had he not been such an obvious troll and liar to boot. I mean just look at the last few posts about his so-called elk hunts. He's a lying POS troll and I for one am not letting up.
Nobody cares what you do, or don't do.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: toad Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/19/11
if nobody cares what you do or don'd do, why do you lie about stuff you 'did'?
The answer is that Swampy is a pathological liar as well as being a narcissistic attention whore.

He's a malignant cancer here and we'd all be better off without his stupidity.
I haven't, and at least I'm not pretending to own an accurate Kimber or Ruger......
Originally Posted by guyandarifle

And there you have it...another blatant example of what gets so much animosity brought your way. CH says this:

In regards to the rifle in question he has shot better with other rifles...it's clearly asserted in the quote. He's quite possibly (an admitted guess) shot much better than that with "other" 700's. I'm quite certain he has no doubt that other 700's can and have shot better than the one he was specifically discussing. Even so your only recourse when confronted with an example of an inaccurate 700 is to presume he (or whoever) can't shoot to begin with.

Again, precisely why you draw such ire from so many and in this case (as in others) it's deserved.

guyandarifle �

You are correct about my shooting better groups with a different M700. Here is a 100-yard target shot with my 1975 M700 BDL, which I purchased used in November of 2005. The loads were development loads, each using a 0.5g increment in powder, so no two were quite the same. This is another rifle capable of hitting clay pigeons on the 600 yard berm - something I haven�t been able to do with my 1-1/2MOA 2005-built M700 in .30-06 at 400.

[Linked Image]

When swampboy suggests the problem with my M700 .30-06 is my inability to shoot MOA groups he is talking out of his ass. Again.

Good groups, Coyote Hunter.

But, how do we know that Swampy didn't mail you that target...!

Reportedly, only he can shoot a 700 that well and we know he'd jump at an attempt to make you look good...
Looky here! Swampcrotch is now attempting to inject some humor into his posts (he doesn't realize it but that HAT he wears injected enough humor to last for a lifetime of ridicule and sophomoric humor).

Now try working on your pshychosis of habitual lying..
The answer is that Swampy is a pathological liar as well as being a narcissistic attention whore.

He's a malignant cancer here and we'd all be better off without his stupidity.

Well said.
We'd all be better off if you guys acted like adults. You are adults right?

Oh, you mean like you purposely accusing some of us of faking targets and your deliberate, pedantic "best in world" trolling? nsgam has you pegged. I only wish I could, with a 2X4 right on top of that idiotic hat of yours.
Swampy telling others to act like adults is absurdly ironic.

Can you get more preschool than claiming that you're always right even in the face of proof to the contrary?

Can you get more childish than repeating the same dishonest nonsense over and over as if repeating it enough times makes it truthful?

Can you get more juvenile than claiming that everybody else's experiences are not valid or are outright lies?

Can you get more prepubescent than habitually lying about your own experiences and doing it so often that you forget what you lied about earlier?

Can you get more disrespectful than injecting your irrelevant lies into other peoples threads solely to get a reaction?

Swampy, you are the epitome of a childish, narcissistic troll and a liar and even the people who find your blather humorous know this to be the case.
Why do you take anything I post seriously?

Just had to save this gem for posterity.
First he posts this:

And when folks call him on it he asnwers thusly:

The quintessential oxyMORON....

Your genes don't swim at the shallow end of the pool idiot, they got pitched out to the pool skimmer....

The Purpose of this forum is to discuss hunting rifles. A little humor is a good thing when discussing Rifles and cartridges but outright lying and incessantly I may add makes you look like the AZZ you are. If you know nothing about a subject a: don't post on it b: stop insulting posters that do know something about it.

That said Clown Prince your credibility is non existent. I wish Rick would ban your dumbazz once and for all.
I don't take anything posted here very seriously. I actually have a life. A few folks post factual info. I appreciate their comments.

Many here have given me parts, advise, and encouragement to continue this mission. Megga dittos to them.

The Purpose of this forum is to discuss hunting rifles. A little humor is a good thing when discussing Rifles and cartridges but outright lying and incessantly I may add makes you look like the AZZ you are. If you know nothing about a subject a: don't post on it b: stop insulting posters that do know something about it.

That said Clown Prince your credibility is non existent. I wish Rick would ban your dumbazz once and for all.

AMEN!
So you want moderation on this forum? Everyone says they don't.
I don't take anything posted here very seriously. I actually have a life. A few folks post factual info. I appreciate their comments.

Many here have given me parts, advise, and encouragement to continue this mission. Megga dittos to them.

Just...wow.
Posted By: sactoller Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/19/11

Rick will do what he thinks is right, when he thinks it's right.

You probably, wouldn't be to bad a guy, but you are a one string guitar. Everyone is tired of you. You have elevated troll to a whole new level, if one can call blue/green algae a level.

Then those "many here" that encourage you are just as idiotic as you are. You have a life? Lol, good one...
Originally Posted by guyandarifle

Just...wow.

That is TFF!

Swampy's on a mission.

IIRC Rick requested that Swampy stop with his "mission".
Posted By: Tom264 Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/19/11
Would make a great sig line..............
And he told me that he would deal with you guys.
And he told me that he would deal with you guys.

Very touching and coming from a confrimed liar something we are supposed to believe. I hope Jorge uses a dougie fir 2x4 on your noggin.
Posted By: mike103 Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/19/11
This place is like Lord Of The Flies.

If you guys don't like someone you gang up on them.

I never understand why the mods don't lock these threads more.
Posted By: jstall Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/19/11
If he pisses ya'll off that bad, just ignore him. When you respond with name calling, it only encourages him. I've shot Remington's most of my life, and have been fortunate that 98% have been good shooters. I, however do NOT think they are the "BEST IN THE WORLD", or that every one that leaves the factory will shoot a 1/2" or better. If you quit interacting with him, he will eventually leave.
Originally Posted by mike103

No, if someone goes out of their way to post irrelevant and erroneous BS in other people threads solely for the reaction then we gang up on him.

As it should be.

You may have tolerance for trolls but I don't and many other don't either.

I don't mind one bit if Swampy think 700's are the best in the world. He's entitled to that opinion.

When he disparages and dismisses other people experiences is what I have a problem with.

No, if someone goes out of their way to post irrelevant and erroneous BS in other people threads solely for the reaction then we gang up on him.

As it should be.

But this is not the only guy you guys have treated this way.

I am a mod on another gun board and I would lock the thread IM all involved and move on.

I guess the owner does not want to actively moderate the site.
Posted By: BlackDog1 Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/19/11
Censorship for all because of the willful poor behavior of one?
Not a board I care to be a part of.
JMHO
Posted By: 257heaven Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/19/11

No you don't. You completely dismiss facts.
Originally Posted by BlackDog1

More like 30 or 40.

Excellent post!
Originally Posted by BlackDog1

More like 30 or 40.

You deserve every insult hurled your way. You are a lying despicable piece of human trash.
Posted By: RWE Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/19/11

check the number of hits this thread has, then look at all the banner ads....

As it should be.

I am a mod on another gun board and I would lock the thread IM all involved and move on.

If you like moderation and thread closing, than this is the site for you!
Posted By: DayPacker Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/19/11
Some people just post to piss people off. They have nothing better to do and live a boring life.
The insults don't bother me, it's the disinformation posted by others. I just hate to see a novice waste their money.
The insults don't bother me, it's the disinformation posted by others. I just hate to see a novice waste their money.

Like stating that a 7mm-08 is not a good deer cartridge?
Waste their money on a 7mm-08.
Posted By: ShootDogs Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/19/11
I think Swampman's entitled to post his opinion.

However, he seems to be very close-minded and unwilling to accept that not EVERY single specimen of his favorite brand is perfect, or that there are others that may be just as good or better.

It does get old though (even in the short time I've been visiting this board) to see almost every post about a brand or caliber turn into a "'If it ain't remington it's garbage'-to-'Swampy's a moron'" post.

Many brands of rifles consistently shoot very well; all brands have their good-shooting specimens. Many brands may not generally shoot so well, and nearly all brands (including Remingtons, although I may get called out for "fiction" on this one) have theirs that won't shoot well at all; and it's not always because the shooter don't know what he's doing.

So was the condom, your father purchased!
Posted By: RDFinn Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/19/11
It would be nice if people formed their opinions based on actually using the stuff they endorse or dismiss.

It's hysterical to think how many deer would call that an absolutely absurd statement if a 7mm-08 hadn't killed them already.

What a swamptroll classic!
Originally Posted by ShootDogs
I think Swampman's entitled to post his opinion.

However, he seems to be very close-minded and unwilling to accept that not EVERY single specimen of his favorite brand is perfect, or that there are others that may be just as good or better.

It does get old though (even in the short time I've been visiting this board) to see almost every post about a brand or caliber turn into a "'If it ain't remington it's garbage'-to-'Swampy's a moron'" post.

Many brands of rifles consistently shoot very well; all brands have their good-shooting specimens. Many brands may not generally shoot so well, and nearly all brands (including Remingtons, although I may get called out for "fiction" on this one) have theirs that won't shoot well at all; and it's not always because the shooter don't know what he's doing.

Well said.

As it should be.

Me either.

OK who is the other guys we treated this way?

Well your NOT so there...

There is already moderaton on this forum - most practiced by the posters in the form of discretion, some practiced by Rick as with 'Stick.

Your banishment would be welcomed by many.

So was the condom, your father purchased!
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh................Hey Swamp! Took my gay and ugly Cam-Am Sypder on a ride this morning. Stopped at a place to eat breakfast (a well known biker cafe hangout). While there I took a survey amongst several people whom I have never met before.

"Does that Can-Am look gay and ugly to you?" I asked.

Well Swamp! None did share your sentiments. As a matter of fact, they too have not only seen them on the road, but a couple of their friends purchased their own Can-Ams as well!.. laugh laugh laugh laugh....And even a couple of the bikers with whom I chatted with, they too are seriously considering converting over to the 3 wheeler Can-Am for better visibility, braking, manuvering, safety, and road stability... laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

So as with all of your opinions about "anything" including rifles, of which you are certainly entitled to,,,,,you always seem to be in the,,,,,vast MINORITY!!.... grin grin grin grin

Did you happen to state that you now own a motorcycle, or even owned one in the past? Maybe I missed that. If not on both counts, then it would seem somewhat ironic, that you of all people would call a Can-Am gay and ugly.

I`ll just keep on a ridin it and pluggin right along.

PS....On the way home, got two thumbs up. While smiling all the way home, I had thoughts of you..... wink wink wink wink wink wink
While smiling all the way home, I had thoughts of you..... wink wink wink wink wink wink

That right there is kinda creepy and disturbing! grin
Been riding since 1970. Nobody will give you an honest opinion on that thing because they are your friends.

[Linked Image]
While smiling all the way home, I had thoughts of you..... wink wink wink wink wink wink

That right there is kinda creepy and disturbing! grin
......Don`t get carried away and get the wrong idea now. Swampy and I won`t be sharing a room at anytime in the near future,,,or in the distant future for that matter... sick sick sick sick sick

Besides, I don`t think my girlfriend would be too thrilled.
Nice bike. The saddle bags are gay though..........lol
Been riding since 1970. Nobody will give you an honest opinion on that thing because they are your friends.

[Linked Image]
..............Well Well!....Nice bike Swamp.....Of course you would say that nobody will give me an honest opinion. But you forget something; they weren`t my friends as I had never seen them before this morning.

Explain then, why two within their own inner circle bought a Can-Am? You overlooked that too!

As usual, you`ll reply back with your own biased opinion, while ignoring truths that you wish to ignore. Very typical; right Swamp?
Nice bike. The saddle bags are gay though..........lol
............ laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: mathman Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/19/11
He shows all of his other outfits, but he forgot his riding clothes:

[Linked Image]
I could see buying a CanAm if you are very old, handicapped, or just can't ride a motorcycle for some health reason. Personally I'd get a Harley or Gold Wing trike if I couldn't ride a motorcycle.

As it should be.

IMO, Swampy has a basic, fundamental right to his opinions and to express them. However, Swampy has publicly admitted to having a "mission". A mission to be disruptive, dismissive, and disparage a vast number of threads, in a sense taking them hostage. Taking threads and boards hostage I feel, is in a sense a form of cyber-terrorism. Locking up threads punishes everyone without singling out for punishment the culprit. In a sick, twisted form of self satisfaction by the culprit, the culprit has now assumed the role of a victim. Now, the culprits hopes are that those who speak out and voice their opinion against that particular individuals behavior are going to be banned, a form of punishment that gags the real victims.
I admire Ricks form of moderation, It's very democratic and American in nature. The Board is in a sense a court of public opinion and reflects the opinions of its members quite well.
Locking up threads and gagging the opinions of the public does a disservice to everyone.
The public court of opinion is entrenched in every facet of society, from our legal system to electing our leaders.
Swampy is evidently going to have to learn the hard way that his behavior and the methods he choose's to express his opinions are not doing well in court.

JMHO
Posted By: moosemike Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/19/11

As it should be.

If you like moderation and thread closing, than this is the site for you!

I'll bet that forum has nothing on HuntingPA.
The goal was to help the new guys by getting the cyber bullies to act like adults. So far they are still cyber bullies, but they can change. More than likely I'll be banned (like others who have tried this) and they'll continue to be bullies. At least I tried.
Been here since 06 and have yet to see an unprovoked attack on anyone. Not one..
The goal was to help the new guys by getting the cyber bullies to act like adults. So far they are still cyber bullies, but they can change. More than likely I'll be banned (like others who have tried this) and they'll continue to be bullies. At least I tried.

So now you see yourself a misunderstood MARTYR?!!
It doesn't matter to me. I see it as trying to right a wrong.
What I've seen is a newcomer make some shaky or flat wrong pronouncements and get called on them. Then instead of rethinking their position in light of the contrary evidence, they get their back up and become argumentative. The so-called "ganging up on a newbie" follows.

If you tell a room full of people that 2+2=5, get corrected and start to argue about it, is it ganging up if most of the people in the room call you a dope?
If they are all wrong, they are wrong. Numbers don't make something right.
nope. I don't see folks repeatedly walking into crack houses unless they enjoy getting high.

Never seen a newbie or inexperienced poster, that asked a legitimate question get bullied. I have seen some that post erroneous facts and when said facts debunked, continue down the same moronic path, ie Swampdouche!

ok, you tried and were a dismal failure. so go away.
[quote]If they are all wrong, they are wrong.quote]

Problem for you is, they aren't.
If they are all wrong, they are wrong. Numbers don't make something right.

As a singular statement there's merit to this...but you failed to follow through on Mathmans metaphor, meaning you insisting 2+2=5.

For all your posturing yourself as some shining beacon on the hill with the barbarians pounding at the gates...it won't wash. You aren't in a position to "know more" than a great many (or perhaps even most) others on the board.

Your attempts at presenting yourself as some kind of shooting Copernicus not only fail but are inverted...everyone else is saying the Earth isn't the center of the universe and you, alone, stand and contend otherwise.
I could see buying a CanAm if you are very old, handicapped, or just can't ride a motorcycle for some health reason. Personally I'd get a Harley or Gold Wing trike if I couldn't ride a motorcycle.
.............Yep! You "see" alot of things Swamp.

So far, I`m not very old, am not handicapped, and don`t have a health issue. Just don`t like 2 wheeled bikes; call it a deathly fear of them which a weakness I admitted having. But I love the open air motorcycle feel. For me, the Can-Am was the solution.

So if I have to ride around on an ugly and gay looking ride (in your opinion), to get what I wish, then so be it.

Btw, in looking over your Harley I didn`t see a front windshield. What happens when the road bugs get caught between your teeth? Swallow `em? Or do wear a good helmet w/glass shielding?

Any GPS on that Harley? Any cruise control? Heated hand grips? Passenger heated hand grips? Do you even have any passenger hand grips at all? Any ABS braking? Rear wheel traction control and stability control in the event of on road manuvering emergencys or wet weather? Didn`t see a passenger backrest on there. 41 cubic ft of storage in your saddlebags? Tripmeter? Multi-function LED readout? LED headlites? Fog lamps?

You do have to put feet on the ground when stopped; right Swamp? The Can-Ams must`ve forgot about that great feature, because when stopped I don`t need to worry about that.

You have an am-fm stereo radio? Rear passenger speakers with passenger armrests? I-pod capable? Do you have a reverse gear? An E-brake so that your Harley cannot be moved in an attempted theft? Do you have an anti-theft and hack proof electronically coded ignition key designed to only to start your Harley? Independent front wheel suspension on there? Adjustable soft to harder rear suspension with a push of a button for passenger comfort? Semi automatic transmission with faster paddle shifting requiring no clutch?

The Can-Am people up in Quebec, can sure put together a hi tech and very safe "ugly and gay" mode of transport uh Swamp?....LOL!

And regarding extreme cornering stability and extreme manuvering, there is absolutely no way, that any three wheeled trike made by Harley or by anyone else, will even compare to the Can-Ams. Not even close. Due to the physics of motion and lateral movements, it is physically impossible. In the event of an emergency, trikes can flip if the cornering is too extreme, whereas the Can-Ams cannot. Sorry Swamp!

Two wheels in the rear and one in front, are no match for two wheels up front with a wide span or footprint and one wheel at the rear like the Can-Ams have.

All things considered, I`ll be more than happy to ride around on a safer and far more manuverable, higher tech, and as you call it a "gay and ugly" machine.

You only have yourself to blame, No one appointed you to be the "Thought Police" of the Fire.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/19/11
Swampy...Ive been called a member of the " Brat Pack" by another Campfire Troll...do you consider me a " Cyber Bully"??

( please say "yes".....please...it would mean a lot to me...)

FOAD

[Linked Image]

Boy, look at the license plate, one can even see the numbers...Real bright there dim bulb...

[IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/Woodsman1956/Bikes

/Picture153_0001.jpg[/IMG]

I have seen that blke on Google images.
I don't care...I don't have that plate anymore.
uu huh..sure..
Hey Swamp!

Here`s a pic of two people on their pearl white Can-Am RT-S

http://www.can-am.brp.com/

Hey! I wonder if theyre gay? What do ya think? Maybe everyone else on the the site is gay too?

Your Harley would feel right at home. LOL
You ride what you like. I wouldn't own one if it were free. I'm not kidding.

I've owned seven new Harleys, a Triumph, and a BMW just since 2003.
Posted By: ChasR Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/19/11
[Linked Image]
Posted By: ingwe Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/19/11
dats a "click,save".... grin
Swampman is an antagonist and has figured out how to disrupt good intentioned threads.

In my opinion, he brings nothing to the "fire" and drags down the level of discussion to a Jr. High level. I have been guilty of lowering myself to his standard on occassion and regret it (for the most part).

I look forward to the day when he and Larry root have moved elsewhere. Until then I try to ignore them and will never sell them anything.

ddj
I have no dog in this fight.

But just like others when I see a car wreck I just have to look.

But in this case isn't the OP the troll?

He started the thread just because he does not like the swamp guy and knew you guys would pile on.

Food for thought.

But this is not my home site so you guys carry on.

I just come here for rifle info.

I'm so disappointed.
You ride what you like.
......Gee thanks Swamp! Don`t mind if I do. If ya ever see a red Can-Am on the road sometime, wave hi because that could be me.

Of course you wouldn`t take a new Can Am even if one were given to you. Just like you wouldn`t take a brand new Ruger even if that were given to you as well. If a Harley were offered to me for free though, I`d certainly take it but then turn around and sell it.

7 Harleys and a BMW since 2003 uh? Trade up every year, or do you crash them and buy another? Got an authorized M700 rifle carrier for them bikes Swamp? LOL!
Originally Posted by CRounds
[Linked Image]
....................Priceless!!!..... laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
You ride what you like.
......Gee thanks Swamp! Don`t mind if I do. If ya ever see a red Can-Am on the road sometime, wave hi because that could be me.

Of course you wouldn`t take a new Can Am even if one were given to you. Just like you wouldn`t take a brand new Ruger even if that were given to you as well. If a Harley were offered to me for free though, I`d certainly take it but then turn around and sell it.

7 Harleys and a BMW since 2003 uh? Trade up every year, or do you crash them and buy another? Got an authorized M700 rifle carrier for them bikes Swamp? LOL!

probably remote control toy motorcycles would be my best guess
You ride what you like.

probably remote control toy motorcycles would be my best guess
......That`s funny! I forgot about the Triumph bike.

Most have had some fun on this thread. Regardless of everything though, I still like `ol Swampy. Going around and around with him is quite amusing.
Bigsqueeze.......just let Swampy the hypocrite bury himself!
Originally Posted by rahtreelimbs
............I usually do. That`s what is so fun too see.
Swampy...Ive been called a member of the " Brat Pack" by another Campfire Troll...do you consider me a " Cyber Bully"??

FOAD
You are a Barbaric Psychopathic Cyber Bully.......there....happy?

Posted By: dubePA Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/20/11
Jah, but how many times does he have to bury hisself, before we no longer have to see or "hear" him?

Once thought none of the previous liars and fools here, could ever have been outdone. I wuz wrong.
Posted By: Tom264 Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/20/11
Originally Posted by rahtreelimbs
[Linked Image]
If this is swampy (Mark Lewis?)�

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/Woodsman1956/MarkLewis1.jpg

[Linked Image]

� and his bike...

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/Woodsman1956/Bikes/Picture153_0001.jpg

[Linked Image]

...then this must be... Mrs. Swampy?

http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/Woodsman1956/

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d...8824193_1553933141_2920269_1318174_n.jpg

[Linked Image]

That's actually the typical 24 hour campfire poster.
I thought it was 8 or 10 before? Now it's most everybody. Swampy getting rattled.
Posted By: 1Nut Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/20/11
32 pages.

Back on pg 1...
Posted By: ingwe Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/20/11

FOAD
You are a Barbaric Psychopathic Cyber Bully.......there....happy?

Thanks man....that means alot coming from you..... grin
................Sorry, I forgot Gay too.
Does that mean I gotta buy one of those three wheeled CanAm things Swampy likes so much???
Yep!
Swampy doesn't really bother me. Big Stick I'd have to kill that worthless little bastard with extreme prejudice.

lmao!! grin
Posted By: toad Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/20/11
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Swampy doesn't really bother me. Big Stick I'd have to kill that worthless little bastard with extreme prejudice.

i'd much rather have Larry here burning bandwidth any day. sure he can derail a thread, but at least wasn't a liar.
I'd be careful what you say on the internet...........

i'd much rather have Larry here burning bandwidth any day. sure he can derail a thread, but at least wasn't a liar.

Stick is an expert on Rifles and apparently Photography. Swampturd is a buffoon.
I'd be careful what you say on the internet...........
Why ? It's still a free country ain't it ? BWAAAHAAAHAAAhaaaaa. What a laugh ! Or just a pitiful sad joke ?
Posted By: RDFinn Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/20/11

He started the thread just because he does not like the swamp guy and knew you guys would pile on.

Food for thought.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Stick is an expert on Rifles and apparently Photography. Swampturd is a buffoon.
So he'd have you believe. What a pitiful joke. Big Stick's afraid to shoot against John Burns, afraid to go toe to toe with bigsqueeze. Just a pitiful littlre big mouthed joke and the fact that there are some here who think he has any value WHATSOEVER is positively laughable.

So he'd have you believe. What a pitiful joke.

A lot of people disagree on a lot of things with Stick but the fact remains he knows his way around rifles . Can you prove otherwise?
Posted By: sactoller Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/20/11
It would sure suck, if someone tried to derail this thread...

[Linked Image]

cool
My Gawd!!! shocked

She has her bandolier on all wrong!!!
A lot of people disagree on a lot of things with Stick but the fact remains he knows his way around rifles . Can you prove otherwise?
I already have when I asked him point blank what his chambering/ barrel threading setup procedue was. The silence was deafening.
Sooo? you wanna kill him over that?
My Gawd!!! shocked

She has her bandolier on all wrong!!!

I just saw what I wanted for christmas grin
Happiness is a belt-fed weapon....
Not literally neccesarily buit he is the most braggadocious, insulting little know nothing miscreant I've ever run across anywhere and the fact he's amassed so many loyal followers here is very telling as to the total lack of knowledge of same.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/20/11
Sporty Trac!
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Sporty Trac!
That's just "sport" no "sport trac" to it you backwards, retard dickhead.
Backwards retard dickhead...that's pretty good!
This is gettin' good..."retard dickhead".... grin
My my my.....the love.............
You're [bleep]'-a-right it is !
Oooooohhhh..."[bleep]' "....
The more I drink, the "funner" this schitt is !
Exactamundo!! laugh
Blackshart is on a roll!

Not literally neccesarily buit he is the most braggadocious, insulting little know nothing miscreant I've ever run across anywhere and the fact he's amassed so many loyal followers here is very telling as to the total lack of knowledge of same.

Blackheart is on a roll and what a great post this is!!

Why don't you just blow him? It doesn't matter what he may or may not know, he's a tool.
I think it's funny that the OP started Swampman's very own personal thread! That was just so sweet of the OP! The fact that this thread was even started proves that Swampman plays you guys like a fiddle. He gets you guys twisted before he even makes a post. The funniest thing of all is, most of the time he's right.
Wow! Just WOW! You know really, the older I get very little surprises me. I was pretty much convinced that ol' swamptroll was one of a kind. Kinda like they broke the mold with him.Luckydog ,your probably a pretty good guy.Go back and read a few of his post.
I've read a bunch of his post. Although I don't agree with all of them, I've never heard him call someone a dickhead or call people names the way they do to him. He just spins these fools up everyday and I love reading it.
[Linked Image]
Damn, someone must have taken over my computer...I can't believe something like that got posted on such a serious thread!

[Linked Image]
Dammit...again! whistle

[Linked Image]
My Gawd!!!!! shocked

NONE of them are even wearing Bandoliers.....!!!!

NONE of them are even wearing Bandoliers.....!!!!

My bad!

[Linked Image]
Nice......
Posted By: TC1 Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/20/11
One of my favorites from the last time we did this. wink

[Linked Image]

Terry
Could do worse for a cell mate!

[Linked Image]
Mine too...
This will run swampy off. He don't like girl's.
Only 13 more pages to go. Come on you can do it.
Posted By: mathman Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/20/11
Only 13 more pages to go. Come on you can do it.

Keep saying that to yourself. You'll get through Green Eggs and Ham if you don't quit.
:0
Originally Posted by COLORADO_LUCKYDOG
I've read a bunch of his post. Although I don't agree with all of them, I've never heard him call someone a dickhead or call people names the way they do to him. He just spins these fools up everyday and I love reading it.

Thanks, I do try.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Why don't you just blow him? It doesn't matter what he may or may not know, he's a tool.

If you knew 1/8 of what STick does you would be worth something. If you love Swampy why don't you 2 book a room somewhere [bleep]
[Linked Image]

Damn just Damn
Is this the new "Fridge Girl" ? or should I say ...Bandolier girl? smile
Go Devils.........LOL !!!!!!

Posted By: 257heaven Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/20/11

I didn't call him a "dickhead". I don't use language like that. I called him a [bleep] dikhead. Get it right if ypu're going to keep ripping me.
Posted By: mike103 Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/20/11

Food for thought.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Sorry if I insinuated that I am leaving.

I assure you that I'm not.

I will remain and read the very good information about rifles that this site has to offer.

And I will visit a train wreck thread like this once in a while for fun.

But I do find your comment very interesting.
Glad you're able to muster the strength to stay around. Threads like these can really test the endurance of even the strongest of men.
Posted By: podunk Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/20/11
This SOB's gonna go 50 pages plus.....
It provides a separate place for him to get all the attention he seeks without disrupting folks who have genuine knowledge to share with others.
[Linked Image]
Now that is a PERFECT butt !
It could be better.
Originally Posted by mathman
It could be better.

By gyrating slowly back and forth 8" from my face you mean?
Fun, yes. But no, that isn't it.
Mathman likes a little more tone....
I was just thinking it's missing my handprints. grin
or dental impressions
Not Marv Albert here ...
I figured you wanted to see more muscle tone... like this laugh [Linked Image]
No dude, that's Ingwe territory.
Hey that was supposed to be a dude azz pic..... ms podunk hit me with it earlier, figured id share grin
Not Marv Albert here ...

Sweet sports reference...
Posted By: Flinch Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/20/11
"Just don`t like 2 wheeled bikes; call it a deathly fear of them which a weakness I admitted having."

Some call this being a pussy and you should just stay home and be safe in your easy chair.

"Btw, in looking over your Harley I didn`t see a front windshield."

Why not just drive a car. The reason for motorcycles is enjoying the open air.

"Any GPS on that Harley?"
Are you really that stupid and get lost easily while riding? Again, maybe you best stay home where it is safe.

"Any cruise control?"
Yeah, now you can make a sandwich and not have to watch where you are going. The bike will drive itself.

"Heated hand grips? Passenger heated hand grips?"
Again pussy, stay home or wear some gloves. Have you heard of them?

"Do you even have any passenger hand grips at all?"

Why, do you drive like an idiot?

"Any ABS braking?" Learn how to use the brakes correctly...unbelievable that you have survived this long.

"Rear wheel traction control and stability control in the event of on road manuvering emergencys or wet weather?"

Again, stuff for morons that don't know how to ride. Go back to making your sandwich while you are riding. Try using your head when riding, instead of using gimmicks that give you warm fuzzies.

"Tripmeter? Multi-function LED readout? LED headlites? Fog lamps?"
What did you pay for those "features" about $3,000? And you call swampy stupid.

"You do have to put feet on the ground when stopped?"

Oh no, I have to put my feet down...heaven forbid. Seriously???

"You have an am-fm stereo radio? Rear passenger speakers with passenger armrests? I-pod capable? Do you have a reverse gear? An E-brake so that your Harley cannot be moved in an attempted theft? Do you have an anti-theft and hack proof electronically coded ignition key designed to only to start your Harley?"

What are you, a teenager? Geez, you couldn't figure out how to use 90% of the gadgets they stuck you for. I go on rides to get away from technology.

"Semi automatic transmission with faster paddle shifting requiring no clutch?"

For those quick gettaways from the donut shop! Good thing you got traction control.

"Regarding extreme cornering stability and extreme manuvering, there is absolutely no way, that any three wheeled trike made by Harley or by anyone else, will even compare to the Can-Ams."

It's called leaning into the turn and if you don't do it on your "can am", you will flip faster than on any bike.

I'm agree with swamp on this one thing. Your ride with training wheels is gay. I find it commical that you got sold on all the worthless features. You will figure out you got "took" soon enough. Carry on. Flinch

It cracks me up everytime he mentions it, because everyone flips out. I have a safe full of Rugers, and I don't care...

B
I
N
G
O
The guy hasn't killed much of anything so his opinion of any bullet he has used is irrelevant.
Can we get this thread back to being derailed! laugh

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Flinch
"Just don`t like 2 wheeled bikes; call it a deathly fear of them which a weakness I admitted having."

Some call this being a pussy and you should just stay home and be safe in your easy chair.

"Btw, in looking over your Harley I didn`t see a front windshield."

Why not just drive a car. The reason for motorcycles is enjoying the open air.

"Any GPS on that Harley?"
Are you really that stupid and get lost easily while riding? Again, maybe you best stay home where it is safe.

"Any cruise control?"
Yeah, now you can make a sandwich and not have to watch where you are going. The bike will drive itself.

"Heated hand grips? Passenger heated hand grips?"
Again pussy, stay home or wear some gloves. Have you heard of them?

"Do you even have any passenger hand grips at all?"

Why, do you drive like an idiot?

"Any ABS braking?" Learn how to use the brakes correctly...unbelievable that you have survived this long.

"Rear wheel traction control and stability control in the event of on road manuvering emergencys or wet weather?"

Again, stuff for morons that don't know how to ride. Go back to making your sandwich while you are riding. Try using your head when riding, instead of using gimmicks that give you warm fuzzies.

"Tripmeter? Multi-function LED readout? LED headlites? Fog lamps?"
What did you pay for those "features" about $3,000? And you call swampy stupid.

"You do have to put feet on the ground when stopped?"

Oh no, I have to put my feet down...heaven forbid. Seriously???

"You have an am-fm stereo radio? Rear passenger speakers with passenger armrests? I-pod capable? Do you have a reverse gear? An E-brake so that your Harley cannot be moved in an attempted theft? Do you have an anti-theft and hack proof electronically coded ignition key designed to only to start your Harley?"

What are you, a teenager? Geez, you couldn't figure out how to use 90% of the gadgets they stuck you for. I go on rides to get away from technology.

"Semi automatic transmission with faster paddle shifting requiring no clutch?"

For those quick gettaways from the donut shop! Good thing you got traction control.

"Regarding extreme cornering stability and extreme manuvering, there is absolutely no way, that any three wheeled trike made by Harley or by anyone else, will even compare to the Can-Ams."

It's called leaning into the turn and if you don't do it on your "can am", you will flip faster than on any bike.

I'm agree with swamp on this one thing. Your ride with training wheels is gay. I find it commical that you got sold on all the worthless features. You will figure out you got "took" soon enough. Carry on. Flinch
................Do you feel better now ass hole? No doubt that you would side with your butt bro Swampy! Like I told him, call the Can Ams gay all you want. My money bought it and I`m very happy with it, so that`s all that matters.

Never mind though that a Can Am will out manuver, out brake or stop better than any 2 wheeled bike on the road and is considerably safer. Now if that means being a pussy to you, that`s ok with me.

And if or when you come to Calif please look me up. I`ll be more than happy to show ya what this pussy can do should you decide to call me one directly to my face. You aren`t man enough nor do you have the damn gutts. We`ll see who the real pussy is!
It`s called leaning into the turn and if you don't do it on your "can am", you will flip faster than on any bike.
......And that is a damn out right lie. Your sir are a liar.
Can we get this thread back to being derailed! laugh

[Linked Image]

Man you need to keep a lid on these posts grin Another winner
Derail!

[Linked Image]
I figured you wanted to see more muscle tone... like this laugh [Linked Image]

Careful you'll give Swampy wood with that Post
I think all these remmy posts might've already done it...
[Linked Image]
It`s called leaning into the turn and if you don't do it on your "can am", you will flip faster than on any bike.
......And that is a damn out right lie. Your sir are a liar.
...And just to prove my point that you are one OR have absolutely no clue what you are talking about and for all to see, here we go.

You`re gonna tell me that a two wheeled bike can do this? Can Ams will flip faster uh? Well here is some enlightment for ya. Obviously I can offer proof, but you in your last BIG post offered nothing which supported yours. Instead, it was more of a personal dig on me. But no matter.

http://en-us.spyder.brp.com/showroom/photos-and-videos.aspx

Click on...Videos(13), and then find the two seperate boxes entitled "about stability control" and "about traction control" and view those two short demos. You might learn something Flinch.

At least I support my opinions with the facts and proof.

Posted By: fish head Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/20/11
[Linked Image]

That one is a hottie and then some.

My oh my.

That's screensaver good.

Good job sactoller !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+1 grin
Only nine more to go. Thanks for generating the money for this forum.
The hell with Swampy.......show more women!!!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
pdk...keep it up! grin

Uhhhhhhhh...so to speak...... blush
No worries it stays up on its own..... oh wait.....you mean...... blush
[Linked Image]Some eyes for the poobah....
[Linked Image] slender +nice hooters for mathman..
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Holy shizz batman! If you put a bag on the blondes head she could be the new and improved ms podunks twin!
Posted By: mathman Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/21/11
If you put a bag on the blondes head she could be the new and improved ms podunks twin!

You might want to rephrase that.
Posted By: podunk Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/21/11
Yeah I definitely didn't think that one through. I meant they look almost identical from the neck down. Good call mathman...
Posted By: mathman Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/21/11
Just keeping an eye out for you. grin
[Linked Image]

[bleep] grin
[Linked Image]

You are just not right grin............................keep them coming
[Linked Image]

Had she been on the Titanic, she could have done without a lifeboat and floated to shore
Posted By: podunk Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/21/11
Just keeping an eye out for you. grin
somebodys got to... good thing she didn't see that or shedve skint my azz
Posted By: sactoller Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/21/11
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Bastid
Posted By: sactoller Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/21/11
[Linked Image]
Posted By: jstall Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/23/11
Time to kill this pathetic thread and start a new one on women.
I second that motion grin and you'll keep Swampy from posting here since he only likes pictures of semi-nude men. This is a win-win
6 more pages to go, come on you can do it.
Posted By: sactoller Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/23/11
6 more pages to go, come on you can do it.

Just for swampnipples...
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Flinch Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/23/11
..LMAO...you are still an idiot. You just keep digging a hole, don't you?

I'm not siding with anyone. I am picking on a first rate Tool (you, in case you couldn't figure that out). I can't believe you think you are so much better than swampy. You are the pot calling the kettle black. At least Swampy has something to offer the forum...once in a while. I have yet to see a post where you offered ANYTHING of any value. You make a good bully though.

You are the moron that started bragging about your tricycle in a shooting forum. That took some serious brain power. Do you need some reassurance that you are a man? Mommy doesn't love you? Daddy still beating you?

You can stay in California, pound your wee chest, suck your thumb and shoot your Rugers in your dreams, while riding with your training wheels. Do you have streamers on your handle bars? I bet you drive around screaming "Weeeeeee....weeeweee....weeeeeeeeee!" LMAO...you are unbelievable. Flinch
Posted By: nsaqam Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/23/11
..LMAO...you are still an idiot. I can't believe you think you are so much better than swampy. At least he has something to offer the forum once in a while....you don't. you are a Tool of the first order. You can stay in California, pound your wee chest, shoot your Rugers in your dreams and ride with your training wheels. Flinch

Where exactly because I see nothing but blind childish praise for his preferences and juvenile rejection of everyone else's experiences?

Troll fits him nicely.
everyone else's experiences?

The question mark is a nice touch.
..LMAO...you are still an idiot. You just keep digging a hole, don't you?

I'm not siding with anyone. I am picking on a first rate Tool (you, in case you couldn't figure that out). I can't believe you think you are so much better than swampy. You are the pot calling the kettle black. At least Swampy has something to offer the forum...once in a while. I have yet to see a post where you offered ANYTHING of any value. You make a good bully though.

You are the moron that started bragging about your tricycle in a shooting forum. That took some serious brain power. Do you need some reassurance that you are a man? Mommy doesn't love you? Daddy still beating you?

You can stay in California, pound your wee chest, suck your thumb and shoot your Rugers in your dreams, while riding with your training wheels. Do you have streamers on your handle bars? I bet you drive around screaming "Weeeeeee....weeeweee....weeeeeeeeee!" LMAO...you are unbelievable. Flinch
.........Ah Flinchy. As usual, you`re quite the piece of work. You cannot step up on any kind of a mature debating platform. And besides, my little debate with Swamp over two wheeled vs 3 wheeled preferences had absolutely nothing to do with you. Who pulled your ridiculous and pathetic chain anyway? Your goal was simply to put the personal digs into me; nothing more and nothing less. Your latest post above truly reflects upon you.

When you do get your little urges to post like the one above to me as well as your other post to me on this thread, you lie, you name call, and include all the personal digs you can. I guess you`ll never be able to do any better than that, and I should really just consider the source.

Never said I was better than Swampy. Where`s that quote? Just because there are philosophical differences between people, doesn`t mean that one person is better. Yep! All you can do, is just throw in your pathetic and idiotic digs in order to validate yourself.
..LMAO...you are still an idiot. I can't believe you think you are so much better than swampy. At least he has something to offer the forum once in a while....you don't. you are a Tool of the first order. You can stay in California, pound your wee chest, shoot your Rugers in your dreams and ride with your training wheels. Flinch

Where exactly because I see nothing but blind childish praise for his preferences and juvenile rejection of everyone else's experiences?

Troll fits him nicely.
..............You saw wrongly! Juvenile rejection? Seems to me that there was another who had the juvenile rejection. Gay + all the other stuff?

Troll?........Yeah right
Posted By: nsaqam Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/24/11
Squeeze, if you read my post and the one of Flinches I quoted you'll see that I was calling Swampy the troll and not you.

Flinch made the absurd comment that Swampy has something to offer and I said he has nothing of value.
Troll...
Squeeze, if you read my post and the one of Flinches I quoted you'll see that I was calling Swampy the troll and not you.

Flinch made the absurd comment that Swampy has something to offer and I said he has nothing of value.
.........My error!......Another ride out on the "gay-trike" today.. laugh laugh laugh laugh

Did you wear your butt-less chaps again?
...........Only for U Swamp! Only for U!!!!

Afterall, you seem familiar with ,,,,,,gay things!
Posted By: sactoller Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/25/11

Swampy, found a poster of your favorite actor!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: ingwe Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/25/11
swampy...

[Linked Image]

Man, sounds like swampy trying to talking kinda tuff. Careful men, swampy gonna snap and slap somebody.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/25/11
32 pages.

Wrong....45 pages and counting... grin

I have no dog in this hunt... I just usually ignore the guys posts, so I have no problem...

guess I am taking the easy way out...
Posted By: Vic_in_Va Re: Question for Swampman700 - 05/25/11

Man, sounds like swampy trying to talking kinda tuff. Careful men, swampy gonna snap and slap somebody.

He's been taking lessons from a 300 lb MMA master.
Hey Swamp!..........You`re gonna have to get a hold of whomever handles the advertising here on the Fire. Afterall, we do need to keep the forum as "straight" laced as possible, ay?

Lots of CAN-AM `n advertising a going on near the top today Swamp..............................LOL!!!!

Hey Flinch! Where`s my rainbow colored riding shoes??? No PM? They`ll blend in pretty good with my viper red Can Am................LOL!!!!
© 24hourcampfire