-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Apparently, some do. His numbers are going up. Personally, I think he's too young and lacks executive experience..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Pick your poison then but for God sake pick

His gang of 8 amnesty blunder wasn't good but tell me who is a more conservative candidate besides Cruz? It damn sure isn't Hillary....seems cut and dry

They don't want conservatism. There is no other excuse.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by Raeford

The political process is a whole world[removed] from business.

Not really. The only difference is that a politician is gambling with somebody else's treasure.

I beg to disagree with the highlighted portion.

I suppose you're right. There is one big difference, as Herman Cain noted..."Business owners are dictators." But that's still politics, just not the kind that most people want.

I edited my 1st statement. There is certainly a learning curve to the nuances of the 'process'.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Apparently, some do. His numbers are going up. Personally, I think he's too young and lacks executive experience..

his numbers aren't going up because people think he's a hard liner on immigration

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Check your candidate for yourself and proceed accordingly

https://www.conservativereview.com/2016-presidential-candidates

Hint green dots are good red bad

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If hard liner is defined as round up 11 (or 30) million people and send them home, Trump is the only one with that plan, which is of course complete fantasy, but I like the concept.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Do what ya want to do, but no Rubio's for me. He's been planted in the GOP.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/m-stanton-evans/rubio-fronts-schumer-durbin

Making this projected coup even more astounding, it's being sold to the Senate and the public as a "conservative" measure, heavily advertised that way in a multi-million dollar PR campaign. Supposedly proving its conservatism is the fact that Florida GOP Sen. Marco Rubio, an early favorite of tea party forces, is one of its main backers, and by far the most vocal advocate for its passage.

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
FOS, doesn't even begin to cover the post above..

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
This too:

http://www.rubioamnestyplan.com/

Rubio’s only accomplishment in Congress has been to betray the American people. His record on immigration and Obamatrade demonstrate that there is nothing Rubio will not say - and no lie Rubio will not tell - in order to deliver for his donors.

Marco Rubio is Chuck Schumer’s amnesty pitchman. Rubio was hired to shove amnesty through the Senate by putting his face on Obama's bill.

Rubio Launches 24-7 Misinformation Campaign

Rubio said he joined the Gang of Eight to “to get the best bill possible” but he produced the most extreme immigration bill in history (more extreme than McCain-Kennedy) and written by special interest groups. Rubio’s plan earned the endorsement of Obama, La Raza, Reid, all Dems, Gutierrez, Pelosi, Zuckerberg, Murdoch, Iger, the Chamber of Commerce, and every open borders outfit in the country.

[Linked Image]

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by KFWA
So you are willing (again) to ostensibly let a democrat get elected and thus be against ALL conservative issues vice one by not voting? And what "one issue" might that be?

letting cubans overrun the country of course

They both happen to be Americans...if they actually were Cubans, what does that say about the rest of the candidates and conservatism??? IMHO, They are the two best candidates we have.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by KFWA
So you are willing (again) to ostensibly let a democrat get elected and thus be against ALL conservative issues vice one by not voting? And what "one issue" might that be?

They both happen to be Americans...if they actually were Cubans, what does that say about the rest of the candidates and conservatism??? IMHO, They are the two best candidates we have.

it says my opinion doesn't agree with yours

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I guess this will be what happens for some come Nov

[Linked Image]

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Based on this, I think I'll have to vote for either Cruz or Rubio, just to gloat....

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Based on this, I think I'll have to vote for either Cruz or Rubio, just to gloat....

Dude...you misquoted me..That was KFWAs post.

I happen to think Cruz & Rubio are our best two candidates...With Cruz being the far better choice.

Last edited by Middlefork_Miner; 02/04/16.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I think I'll open up a Mojito/Pressed Cuban sandwich bar.

I should make some good money for a couple of years.

Been a while since I scored one of those round-heeled Latino chicks.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by isaac

You'll need to pony up for a retainer...especially if she's aware of the yorkies.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by fburgtx
So, now he calls it "accommodation" instead of amnesty.

I'll vote for Cruz or Trump, but I will NOT waste my time on Rubio.

I look at this thing like a bad marriage. You can elect Sanders, people will see what's going on, we can have a civil war, and get the divorce over with.

We can elect Cruz or Trump, and make some drastic behavioral changes, and continue the marriage.

Electing Rubio is like saying a half-azzed "sorry", and a week later, you're still stuck in a bad marriage, with nobody getting what they want, because you're too lazy to get a divorce or make behavioral changes....

Seriously? We've been "married" to Obama for 8 years; we're going to re-marry to his sister, Sanders? Yeah, that'll really show 'em who's in charge of the country! By the time Sanders' (or Clinton's) Supreme Court appointees leave the court, this nation will look like the USSR and there will be no turning back. Good grief.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 4ager
The RNC will start going all in for a Rubio/Kasich ticket to try to nail down OH and FL. Watch for Kasich to withdraw just before or just after Super Tuesday and endorse Rubio. Don't be surprised if Christie does the same. You can damned near guarantee that Jeb will back Rubio; as sure as the sun rises in the East.

Ditto. Whether we like it or not, Rubio is the most likely to pull in the critical hispanic and youth vote. He can relate.......Then, there's the Trumpet.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by isaac
I think I'll open up a Mojito/Pressed Cuban sandwich bar.

I should make some good money for a couple of years.

Fair warning: Short shelf life, no tits,big ass (a plus) and come with Mother-in-Laws from HELL....

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (160user, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1badf350, 68 invisible), 2,492 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,189
Posts18,503,386
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.