Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
It was a prank. At least the prankster thought so. He had a good laugh about it when I got back to camp with a deer with two bullet holes in the guts and was giving me a real hard time about being such a lousy shot. When he finally confessed to the deed I told him he was an ass hole and he got real offended and said I was a jerk because I couldn't take a joke.

That is a sociopath not a prankster.

Completely F'd up and on an entirely different level than eating Milk Duds in front of your grandkids.

Seriously though....

Milk Duds?

Gross!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
About the worst I can think of is pretty darned tame compared to lots of what I've read here.

We once fed a buddy a gadwall and a teal but told him it was a sharptail grouse and a hungarian partridge. He was unimpressed with our cooking skills.

Not really a prank, but still funny/cute. Dad packed up one of the younger nephews for an afternoon of deer hunting. Kid was 8-9. Dad had killed a deer in the AM, gutted it and left it in the snow to cool. Dad and the nephew were driving along and dad stopped and said, "Well, let's just take that one home." and loaded up the deer like that's how it was done, just find a dead deer with no guts and load them up.

Lots of good-natured ribbing but no other real practical jokes. Grandma's house is the closest thing we have to "deer camp" and grandma doesn't allow any sort of alcohol in the house so things stay mighty tame.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
This one older big mouthed know it all guy that I couldn't stand went hunting with a big group. One guy had a cow tag and connected on day 1 or 2. We had him cut out the vaginal and anal patch so it made a small blanket and once he was asleep (passed out drunk) we stuffed it under his blankets but first we painted his nasty ass toenails pink. Knowing that he could always dish it out and never take it we'd hoped that he'd leave early. He did but apparently was in such a rush to get away from us that he didn't realize his toenails were pink. Some guy in a truck stop bathroom saw his pretty pinky toes (he always wore flip flops) and propositioned him thinking he was a freak at a rest stop looking for a piece of trucker ass. I still chuckle thinking back on how mad he was and how much he wanted to punch me but he knew pink toenails and an elk pusssy wasn't a good reason to die. 😉

I f'ckd with him until he finally quit and still wish I'd have just beat the f'ck out of him for the fun of it. Even his "friends" didn't like him...

That was unkind!!!

I laughed my ass off until it hurt!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by agazain
God bless Texas. One more reason NOT to go hunting with drunks and dangerous associates. You'd get shot on a lease. gunner500 is right.

In many years of dealing with different hunters from many states and more countries the worst I ever dealt with were from Texas... I agree... your chances of getting shot by someone off a lease is greater.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Originally Posted by gunner500
I don't like them, hunting is fun but can get very serious, jack-fuggin around with guns, alcohol [after the hunt] and spooled up emotions present is not a good idea.

Leave the damn jokes for the house.
For God's sake, put a little less starch in your BVD's.

Yup...

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Originally Posted by sharpsguy
I don't go to hunting camp to play practical jokes or try to act like an idiot. If you have to do that to be entertained, I don't want to hang out with you, let alone hunt out of the same camp.

Really? I just can't take life that seriously. We're on this rock for way too few days to be so puckered about everything. There's nothing wrong with a little harmless good-natured fun. Guess we'll never hang out sharpsguy.

+1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You never mess with a man's gun, vehicle, or family. In any way. Pranks can be fun, but some [bleep] always has to one up someone, at any cost.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
You never mess with a man's gun, vehicle, or family. In any way. Pranks can be fun, but some [bleep] always has to one up someone, at any cost.
Yeah, I would never mess with a man's gun. That's just not cool.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
hanco Offline OP
Campfire Savant
OP Offline
Campfire Savant
Nope. Never fool with personal things. Most of the Yankees I have encountered don't like pranks too much. We do a lot of pranks at work. Greasing door handles, putting garbage bags of packing p-nuts in the other guys vans, jacking one wheel of their van up so when they take off it won't move. Nothing malicious, just Mickey Mouse stuff. I can't tell you how many of the big tie-wraps I've cut off my driveshaft. You don't dare leave your van running with keys in it, you will find it on the other side of building. We have a lot of fun. I guess I will never grow up. That would be very dull for me.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I had a friend in high-school who was pretty much oblivious to everything when he drove. I would often slip his auto tranny into neutral @ stoplights and around corners. That was always good for a laugh from everyone except him.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
IC B3

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

642 members (160user, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 1234, 1lessdog, 66 invisible), 2,859 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,370
Posts18,469,135
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.