As a person who loves a good prank, here are two of my favorites.

The first year I hunted in a lease in 1975, we bunked in a very old building. It was full of rats, nothing to have one scurry across your sleeping bag. There was one old guy ". My age now" that was deathly afraid of rats. Every night he drank until he couldn't hardly walk. We tied a wig on a piece of monofilament fishing line. We put a couple of eyes in the wall behind his bunk so we could jerk the wig out of his bag. Sure enough, old Billy came to bed drunk. Once the light went out and he settled in, the guy jerked the wig out. Billy was screaming and flopping until he fell out on the floor. We laughed our asses off.

About 4 years ago I had two old plastic gun cases that were cracked and beat up. I put a few bricks in each one. It was opening weekend of deer season. We put one on the edge of the road going into the lease. There are several leases on that road. We were hiding in the bushes. The first truck passed it up, but the second slammed on his breaks, the passenger jumped out, grabbed the case. We could hear him yell" it's heavy, must have two guns in it"

Same thing happened on the second case, except it was a young boy. "Its heavy Dad, it's got guns in it". I would have liked to have seen them open the cases.

I'm sure I'm not the only prankster here???