Originally Posted by AcesNeights
This one older big mouthed know it all guy that I couldn't stand went hunting with a big group. One guy had a cow tag and connected on day 1 or 2. We had him cut out the vaginal and anal patch so it made a small blanket and once he was asleep (passed out drunk) we stuffed it under his blankets but first we painted his nasty ass toenails pink. Knowing that he could always dish it out and never take it we'd hoped that he'd leave early. He did but apparently was in such a rush to get away from us that he didn't realize his toenails were pink. Some guy in a truck stop bathroom saw his pretty pinky toes (he always wore flip flops) and propositioned him thinking he was a freak at a rest stop looking for a piece of trucker ass. I still chuckle thinking back on how mad he was and how much he wanted to punch me but he knew pink toenails and an elk pusssy wasn't a good reason to die. 😉

I f'ckd with him until he finally quit and still wish I'd have just beat the f'ck out of him for the fun of it. Even his "friends" didn't like him...

That was unkind!!!

I laughed my ass off until it hurt!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.