Originally Posted by navlav8r
Originally Posted by River_Ridge
Our friend Ernie brought a TV to camp so he could watch the Giants and Murder She Wrote. We all hollered and told him camp is no place for TV. So that night I went to town and got the old TV my FIL had offered to me a couple weeks before. Ernie had put tin foil between the rabbit ears on his TV so we took the foil off his and hid it. Then we put the foil on the "dummy" TV and put it outside by the brook. When Ernie stumbled downstairs in the morning he saw that his TV wasn't on the table but out by the brook. He hollered about that but I told him "it's about to get a lot worse". 3 of our members were lined up as a firing squad and on the count of 3 they executed the TV. Later that night we got Ernie's TV out of hiding. He took it home and we haven't had a TV in camp since. Good times.

That's AWESOME!

But what's a brook? Is that sorta like a creek? laugh

Yup, brook, creek, crick, stream that we pee in before it flows into the NYC reservoir! smile

Wag more, bark less.

The freedoms we surrender today will be the freedoms our grandchildren will never know existed.

The men who wrote the Second Amendment didn't just finish a hunting trip, they just finished liberating a nation.