One thing I notice abut these prank threads (there have been others in the past) is they ALL are about "we or I or someone I know did something to someone else" and it was so damn funny, we (I) laughed our asses off.

I've read the whole thread and unless I missed it, haven't seen one mention of "some guys did something to me and I damn near broke my leg/was humiliated/shot someone by mistake/ruined a $200 pair of boots" and oh, man, it was so funny, I laughed and laughed! Geez, I wish they'd play jokes on me like that every week.

What generally happens is, someone plays a joke, the victim is humiliated and almost injured or for real injured and is madder than hell while everyone else laughs at his expense - the madder the victim the greater the laughter. So then the victim turns around and does unto others what he hates to have done unto himself.

And there endeth the Sunday morning sermon. wink

Now this will spark the counters of, "oh yeah? well I have a great sense of humor and love it when people play practical jokes on me and ruin my hunt/ruin my clothes/put my life and limbs in danger."

Too late - you'd just be responding to a challenge now. If someone were going to claim that they would already have done so without being prompted.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!