Siamese contract SMLE

I do believe this is a scarce(r) Siamese contract SMLE. My searches online has led me to understand it was likely commissioned in the early 1900’s and intended for Thailand.

Siam was ruled by King Vajiravualh from 1910 to 1925. He educated in Britain, at the Royal Military College, Sandhurst in 1898 and was commissioned briefly in the Durham Light Infantry upon graduation. While at Sandhurst, he became extremely impressed with the SMLE, so much so, he commissioned 10,000 rifles from BSA. The rifles themselves are rather unique, as on the wrist of the rifle is a Tigers Head, which represented “The Wild Tiger Corp”.

I intend to sell this rifle (eventually) and am now looking into prices of existing models but, from what I understand, not many of these "Wild Tiger Corp" rifles remain today. Further adding to the problem, I am confused with this rifle's 'sporterized' stock. Was the rifle originally designed with the classic stock which was then replaced with a sporterized version? I have no idea.

I figure there are plenty of informed experts out there who can help me and provide more background.

“Grab your toque. You never know when an ice storm might hit… this is Canada after all, eh.”