I am always on the lookout for the 30mm Tasco scopes, they are gems. I first happened on these scope in the mid '90s, when Cheaper Than Dirt or someplace similar had them on closeout, a 3-12x52 was about $80 and I bought 1, when I tried it out I immediately bought 2 more. I still have 2 of these and love them.

The first ones I am aware of were the Euro-Class scopes, I have these in three different variants, a 4x44mm, 3-9x44mm, and 3-12x52mm. Theses are made in Japan, and so marked on the bottom of the main tube near the eyepeice. All of the ones I've seen are a semi-gloss finish.

Next came the Euroscpe, also a 30mm scope, but these are made in China, and so marked. I have two of these in 1.5-6x. These are not as good optically as the Japanese made Euro-Class, but are very rugged scopes. I have one on a Marlin 45-70 that gets fed some pretty stout loads, no problems with the scope and no shift in POI. Thes Chinese scopes are recognizable by not having a "collar" for the adjustment housings, the adjustment turrets just come directly out of the main tube.

Most recent are the Titans. These came in 30mm and 1 inch varieties. The 1 inch scopes are basically rebadged World Class scopes, steer clear of these. The 30mm scopes are jewels. I only have one, a 1.25-4.5x. I have also seen a 1.5-6x and it is distinctly different than the 1.5-6x Euroscope. These (30mm) Titans are made in Japan and so marked.

"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere, than in any city on earth" ... Steve McQueen