ditto what's been said above... I'm not sure why you would specifically go looking for the flimsiest bullet, or one that sheds the most weight for use on a big game animal. From your first post I thought you were looking for an explosive bullet for varmint busting. (which wouldn't be a good choice for big game) From the responses, I think that's what others were confused about too.

I shot a good sized doe with a 170 gr .30-30 winchester silvertip at about 60 yards last year. Broadside, double lunger... exit hole was ~ 1". I considered that excellent performance. I chose silvertips because my uncle has used them in his .30-30 for years. I was very impressed at their perfomance, even on quartering on shots on good sized bucks. (where a flimsy bullet would be bad) On his buck 2 years ago his shot went through the front shoulder, though the vitals, and stuck under the hide in front of the offside hind leg. I liked that it didn't completely demolish the front shoulder it went through. (not a lot wasted)

I suspect hollow points might make more bloodshot meat, but not kill any deader. (?) But admittedly, I haven't tried 'em on a critter.