shrapnel and George_De_Vries_3rd

I didn't come here to be insulted by anyone and that's all Mule Deer has done from my first post telling the OP to remove his expander. Guess what, the OP removed his expander and his runout was cut in half.

Now go back and read the thread from the beginning and read each of Mule Deer's reply's. "NONE" of my initial posting were wrong or out of line to deserve Mule Deer's overbearing caustic replies. And Mule Deer's actions here turned this simple runout posting into a train wreck where only his replies mattered.

Mule Deer's comment below was the last straw.

"Several times in this thread I've demonstrated what you've posted is irrelevant or wrong"

And my reply to Mule Deer is "BULL $HIT", the OP removed the expander and the runout was cut in half. And this procedure is called trouble shooting.

If your Mule Deer's friend then find out what is eating at him and causing him to act the way he is. When you read the PM that was sent to me you will "SEE" I'm not the only one who thinks something is wrong with Mule Deer and he is acting strangely. And this isn't the way for any gun writer to act anywhere.

The ball is now in your court and if you want to fix the real problem then find out what is eating at Mule deer.

Last edited by bigedp51; 08/26/15.