Originally Posted by Mule Deer

Maybe this doesn’t measure up to having a blog on the Internet, but you asked.

Mule Deer

German Salazar is a world class competitive long range shooter and you Mule deer are not. You write about hunting, rifle rest, etc.

And your ego makes you think you know more about reloading than Mr. Salazar, and that's where you are wrong. And this pissing contest started over neck sizing where you are behind the times. And if I can get .001 or less runout when neck sizing and you can't then you are doing something wrong. And the end result of you and your insulting buddies is in the last post OP that he made. And who can learn anything here with all the insults and name calling. And if you think this is a first class site for reloading information your very wrong. This forum is a circus full of clowns patting themselves on the back and nothing more.

Originally Posted by Rifles And More
The OP no longer wants any help.

Thank you all.

If you were such a great reloader Mule Deer why didn't you tell the OP in the "Cratered and Pierced Primers - Advice Needed" posting to use a thicker primer.

In the November issue of "Rifle" magazine is the first time I remember seeing your name because of being at this site. But I skipped over Rifle Rests" and went directly to Mike Venturino and "Interesting Rifles". So Mule Deer my preferred reading material doesn't deal with what you write about or your name might have stuck. You see Mule Deer in 1992 I was injured at work and could no longer hunt. And I took up collecting milsurp rifles and my favorite was the No.4 Enfield rifle.

So the real problem here is you never wrote about hunting or shooting a Enfield rifle and Mike Venturino did. And I really never heard of you before coming to this site. And then you tell me my advice on neck sizing dies was wrong. Now imagine someone saying you don't know how to pull the handle on your reloading press Mule Deer. The OP in the neck sizing posting removed his expander and half his runout disappeared. And you had the audacity to tell me I was wrong.

And German Salazar is a world class compeditive shooter and you just write about hunting and shooting. So I can assure you are not in his class or share his shooting ability or awards. Now get over yourself and realize you are not the only person in the world who knows how to reload.