Originally Posted by Mule Deer

Gee, I’ve written about handloading and hunting with Enfield rifles in Handloader, but not in Rifle, so I guess that disqualifies me.

If I read anything you wrote about the Enfield rifle and reloading for it didn't impress me. And that's because I know more about reloading the Enfield rifle than you do.

I even have a great sense of humor and at Accurate Shooter I told them I was getting wide variations with my MagnetoSpeed and my No.4 Enfield rifle.

[Linked Image]

The smart ones said the cosmic rays were bouncing off the duct tape and causing the bad readings. And the others just didn't get it.

And in closing Mule Deer you will never know as much about the Enfield rifle as I do. And that's a fact because you have never read what I wrote in forums about the Enfield rifle or have all the manuals for its care and feeding.

So tell me Mule Deer what is Enfield bolt head timing. Don't worry I'm retired and have plenty of time. Now all you have to do is Google the subject.

Or just read this posting here, Steve Redgwell and I are "old buddies" from way back.

60s/65s in my 222
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth.../10385204/60s/65s_in_my_222#Post10385204