Originally Posted by local_dirt
mtech, noboby's trying to bust your balls. But, you first have to understand that a lotta guys are hunting these rifles and always on the lookout to buy another one. In other words, nobody's going to shoot you a heads up that there's a nice FWT on xyz.com. You need to have your radar up, like balltownbob did on the one he snagged.

Here's another one your work computer can't see, bought her on the Fire. They come up once in a while. The trick is to be ready and jump when the opportunity presents itself.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Good luck.

Excellent advice and beautiful rifle. Deals do come along, you just need to know where to look. I picked mine up for $800.00 about 3 years ago. I've ran across some for less, but not is as good of shape. Oregon45 here has also ran across some damn good deals and has let some go here for pretty cheap. Just keep an eye out or wear the soles out on your favorite shoes at the gunshows. The small town gunshows around here are favorites of mine.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA