Thanks for that. The Carsone were my original choice due to size, weight, ed and dielectric. I wonder things like how much better can one company's dielectric coatings be over others? I had the Pinnacles and after hearing how the silver coatings were 'it" was rather disappointed with them. It is why I am not considering the Snypex although h they use APO lenses and scmidt -pechan prsism. To my limited understanding that relates also to more lenses and without dielectric coatings feel they may not be bright enough for me. FOV kind of small on the Snypex too but size and weight and open bridge style are great. The Cabelas version of the Mojaves look really nice but no ed glass. I I have to use 'something' as a decider. Hoping the more recent improvements will make me hang up my porros- at least for the smaller day time carry ones -8x39 or 32 but for now will keep my Bushnell Legend porro 8x42 clunkers for the real low light stuff.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius