Kicking this thread back up after years. Some goo dpoints were madea nd came to fruition. I ended up with Zen Ray 8x32 and was super happy with how well they are in low light. Still loving them. My first roof's in years and the ED coatings persuaded me- and did not disappoint. Only downside is a noticeably sweet spot that seemed missing on the porro Legends. My buddy lost his bins so I gave him my Legends. I am hankering for an 8x42- for really no reason as the little 8x32's surpassed what I thought they could do. Looks like ZR is out of business a la reelman forshadowing. . I found one of my original 'likes' and remember speaking to the folks at Styrka who impressed me. By the way I was the one who introduced Tract to this site but they are out of my price range. JGRaider took up that mantle and has been wildly enthusiastic about them. So- the S5 Styrka 8x42 has all the specs I am looking for and O.P. has them for $209. I am seeing same elsewhere for $359. Just wondering what y'all might have been doing the last 4 years optically?

Oh- I also introduced the $160 buy on the illuminated #4 Burris E1 and compared it to my VX3 I thought was the bomb. The Burris is every bit as good and several here followed suit.. Not my first Burris and have yet been disappointed. Real steal that.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius