Originally Posted by Scott F
We want this truck because we plan on travelling and a lot of camping. We will be putting a 2000 pound camper on the back. We want something we can just park and go to bed or set up and stay a while. I can still drive some days but my wife will be doing most of the driving and she will not tow anything.

I am 66 and we have never owned a new vehicle. I think it may be time. As far as doing what Roger is doing I have no place to work on a truck and no longer have the ability even if I had a well equipped shop. So it will have to be something two old people can deal with and something we can afford and still travel and eat once in a while. grin

Thanks for the input. Right now it looks like the super cab F150 with a 6 1/2 foot bed meats our need the best.

Scott, y'all will love it if y'all buy one. And you will be pleasantly surprised at the power and torque the EcoBoost engine has the first time you put the petal to the metal! Also the best riding pickup I've ever owned.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~