Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by mark shubert
More to the point of the OP - I know for a fact, many left because of the venom and the vitriol against them.
Some found they couldn't "share a 'fire" even with those with whom they disagreed on the innanet. There was a time when that claim was valid, but that time seems to be past.
I miss Jeff Olsen too. I'm going to go take a Midol and weep while I watch some Lifetime network and snuggle with my tabby cat.

You just made me blow my warm milk out of my nose! grin Time to turn up the electric comforter, turn the record player on and listen to a little Mel Torme, and think about the "good old days". Not.

I don't know if I qualify as "an old timer" here, but I sure am one in real life.

I don't post much here as I don't have time in my life for angry people nor for people who think emotionally.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell