Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Originally Posted by savage62
Its the President fault . Its a Democrat thing let it play out without me doing a thing Then blame the GOP. Look at the screw up they have did sense 2008, Clinton, the big farce .Then Kerry the Joke .Obama I don't know nothing I read it in the papers . Its the Bushes fault I didn't do it .Then you have McCain, Graham, An bone head Bonner let go with the Demwit party PEOPLE LOOK AT YOUR STATE >GET THEM OLD FART"S OUT REPLACE THEM ALL IF YOU DON"T DO YOUR JOB FIRED SO SHOULD THEY NO BENIFITES AFTER GONE NO PAY NO RETIREDMENT JUST FIRED THEM ALL

This, my friends, is a very coherent post.
And from a man who sees through very clear eyes.

Please allow me sum this up.
CLEAN HOUSE!
Flush the fuggin toilet, already.

From the ISW website in my original post at top:

Featured Testimonial

“The Institute for the Study of War is indispensible. It is impossible to discuss our current involvement in matters of war and peace without reference to ISW’s consistently outstanding, independent analysis.” - Senator John McCain (R-AZ) -

http://www.understandingwar.org/get-involved

McStain, the war-mongering POS, is neck-deep in all of this, too. ALL of D.C. is guilty of war-mongering, I have yet to hear of one congresscritter call for disengagement from the ME.

Last edited by gonehuntin; 10/06/15.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.