TRH,
<br>
<br> You are correct in that I was comparing bullets of the same caliber, but the degree of damage of a larger caliber can be accomplished with a smaller caliber if the bullet is designed to expand properly and dissipate kinetic energy, causing hydraulic pressure damage( temporary and permanent crush cavities) within the body.
<br>
<br> If the bullet retains enough energy for travel through the body, it may generate some degree of cavitation, but not enough shock trauma to stop the situation.
<br>
<br> You will not, however, find me calling someone's theories(misconcieved or not) "stupid" or other derrogatory terms. I work with an individual with a very extensive medical background and I always research my theories before I relate or expound them. Derrogatory remarks tend to reveal that an individual is unwilling to learn or re-examine possibly false information that they have been given previously.
<br>
<br> I always carefuly analyze and extrapolate information with external reinforcement to avoid passing along "stupid" ideas.
<br>

Glockblaster ........ Helping make America a safer place to live.