I use the Badlands bino case with the magnetic strip. It sits will well on my chest, has enough flex/stretch to move with me, and "snaps" shut like a 150 pound clam if I let it.

However, a little common sense on closing, and it's pretty easy to operate, very easy to get to in hurry, and keeps the case sealed very well.

[Linked Image]

I generally have an outer layer on, and my requirement for an outer layer is a chest pocket for the rangefinder. You can see the rangefinder outline in the right chest pocket. I have the Badlands range finder case (magnetic like the bino case) that will attach to the side of the Badlands bino case. It has a long tether for the range finder and seem pretty secure as well. I don't hunt much warm weather SnS, so I haven't used the small case nearly as much as the bino case.

I picked up a Eberlestock "Nose Gunner" to try this year, has a flap-over magnetic top, slightly smaller size, and a pocket behind the main case for a pistol, map...or a rangefinder, I'm thinking.

Unfortunately, I loaned it to a buddy...I may not see it back. He is really liking it, so far.

Last edited by AH64guy; 01/12/16.