For a stalking bow sling, I used this one:

http://www.kingscamo.com/Neo-Tech-Bow-Carrier_p_1051.html

For most part, it was the cat's @ss for easy of carry, easy of use, and it fit three different bows in camp. We alternated between riding and stalking, it worked well in a saddle scabbard, and protects the cams and string/cables over the cams onto the limbs.

The sleeve pockets are deep, and they lock around the cams very well. I was not worried about the bow ever "falling" out of the sling. We pulled, one on the bow, one on the sling, and couldn't get the bow out without starting the sleeve over one of the cams first.

The wide sling strap was very comfortable and did not cut into my shoulder or neck, YMMV.

The brand is "Tarantula", these are made in King's patterns for their website. TARANTULA NEO-TECH BOW CARRIER SLING is on several websites, and different price points

Downsides: It's a solid neoprene sleeve, has some bulk, and is a bit heavier (weight) than other options (Primos, NAP). I tend to use it as a drop item if I'm stalking on something in close, IE drop it, and plan on returning to pick it up, Or I'll slip it around my body if I have time.

2015 was the first year for using it, so I don't know how the neoprene "stretch" will last over time. I don't leave the sling on, and it didn't show any signs of permanent stretch after one season use.