Huntz,

The youngest boy and I got one apiece last summer. Both of them have been great. Suprisingly good trigger pulls. Not as smooth as a real 92 but they are smoothing up. The sights seem a little crude though I haven't had much trouble hitting with them out to 100 yards. He does better. They are 20 inch carbines.

They feed all our usual handloads in .38 Special and .357 Mag without issues including semi-wadcutters. The point of impact does not change as much as it seems to do in a revolver FWIW. The are mild to shoot even with near book max 158 grain loads. They remind me of the .32-20 I had when I was a wee one when loaded with the High Velocity loads.

I am sending mine into a guy to have rear peeps put on and an action job. No real need but I paid for it when I got the rifle. After that it will get the scout rail and a scout scope in QR rings for some occasions.

They do have a quirk I'm not sure if i can get fixed. They don't like to feed tipped over on their side. I do not remember my .32-20 doing that but I don't remember a lot of things.

Gary