My post was meant more as sarcasm than humour.

Yes LEO presents was strong. That was meant to stop any big shoot out rather than to just kill someone. The numbers should have prevented any bloodshed. The non lethal rounds fired at the truck should have had the desired result to cause overwhelming panic and save lives. One man made a choice to end his life. His choice. I wish he had made a different choice but there is nothing I can do to change any of it.

Back to the cause. The Hammonds case stinks worse that a road hit skunk after three days in a hundred degree heat. It is a case than needs to be remembered not forgotten in the mess the Bundy bunch started. The charges and the prison terms are way out of line. The feds lording it over US citizens just for the fun of it must be stopped.

The Bundy bunch stepping in did more to hurt the Hammonds case than the did any good and this mess we are talking about now does more to bury the real problem.

Then there is the issue that one man decided to end his life by pulling a gun while being covered bu a bunch of LEOs leaving a bunch of fatherless kids. No one won here.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!