I guess you'd be content with a Ruger then. Why accept substandard accuracy when it's easy to find? Personally I'm looking for 1/2 MOA.

As you can see from the pic posted previously, that Ruger #1 has potential, as do the other Ruger rifles I own. I have not messed with any of them to get them to shoot 1 MOA or less, just build the right loads. I cannot say the same for the Remingtons I use although with a bit of work they have also done well. I have discovered, however, that it really doesn't matter for a lot of big game hunting - but you do have to be able to shoot well from many positions.

Myself, I don't much care if my hunting rifles and loads are 1 MOA or not. I will not hunt with a bolt gun that drops cases feebly and maybe sometimes inside the receiver. I wouldn't and don't hunt with single shots that do. Hunting rifles ought to eject empties or, at least, provide that option.

NEF better figure out how to build an ejector that works. While I have no burning desire to own their single shots myself, I have looked at them as potential first guns for the kids when they are ready. They'll lose customers one at a time. I'm sure I'm not the first.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.