Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Hell, my wife is a semi-atheist, semi-liberal white woman.

I keep converting her dumbass in the right direction...grin

Other than we are both blue eyed, blond haired honkies, we are fairly opposite in all regards. For whatever reason we get along great.

My brother married a 100% Chinese girl that comes from an extremely hardworking family. I haven't met them yet but they are a prime example of successful, immigrants.

I must have married her sister Sam and no better bride could I imagine.

OK guys, I must have a cousin then. Not Blond and blue eyed. Brunette and dark eyed, mix of Irish and a Mexican grandfather.

Still fairly liberal, but in the 20 years or so since we started "dating" and then getting married, she's no longer sure "life sentences" are such a good thing for certain crimes. Perhaps a quicker end to the criminal would be a better form of justice... for all concerned.

And she's kinda sure now that there's "something bigger than us" out there and science can only explain some things and others have no "rational" explanation.

She understands certain firearms for hunting purposes, but she doesn't understand my "rifle loony ism".

I'm glad you guys are as happy with yours as I am with mine.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?