I have a 3.5-10x44 Conquest that I hope will look nice on it. The tube length might not agree with the Short Mag action. I also have a Burris FF II in 3-9x40. What might you reccommend? The owner had a Burris 4.5-14x42 that will include for an additional fee. If this rifle is what I think it will be then I can also swap a few around on other rifles. My 2 nicest scopes are Swarovski 2.5-10 and a Zeiss V-MV 2.5-10. I hope to find the "right" scope for the action size with at least a 9 or 10 power on the top end.
I have 140 Accubonds also, and had worked out a load for my 270 Winnie. It was used to kill my best buck last year and a perfect job of expansion with the exit I can expect. Used to be all I handloaded for was the most accurate load. This always ended up with a Sierra or Nosler Ballistic Tip. Now the Accubond has arrived and the accuracy is the same with new bullet performance I`m really not used to. I am loving it though. Hey, thanks for the load to try, I swear this is an awesome place, lots of friendly, helpful folks.

Proud Member of the AccuBond Society.......