I've always considered the wisest of men never bark up the wrong tree. The problem with this country is folks who vote think they can predict the finally of what the man they route for will do when they don't have enouph wits to see the finally of who will even be there to be voted apon. When one knows beyond any doubt who will be there it saves thousands of hours of worthless threads that accomplish nothing other than to expose shear stupidity. I stated 6+ months ago it WILL BE TRUMP AND HILLARY! Now I'll have to read another week of ignorant phugging Bernie supporters till the facts that is facts shut them up.

The biggest problem with the exposure is it tells wise men that stupidity abounds in such numbers that the demise of the USA is a mathematical certainty.

Now I'll make my grand prediction as a wise man to which I am positive most will not heed. The truth is it makes no difference at this point who you try to elect. The crumbling of this country along with complacency and a willingness to ignore started about 100 years ago. 100+ years of complacency shows a much greater issue in mentality of the good folks than it does in the Greed and corruption of governmental officials. Mentality of the good folks has been found lacking and 100+ years demonstrates a factual trend that will continue. The good folks is where every government will be allowed or kept in honest check. The people have spoken loudly and said take as you wish and I'll kiss your ass and anything you please O great master.

I don't vote because from a phycolgical observation I do not participate in worthless endeavors that will not bring about a desired result. Why won't the desired result ever happen.

The answer is simple. Everyone believes the right elected official will fix things. The problem is you cannot fix anything without fixing the complacency of the American people and complacency has a 100 year record of saying it's here to stay.

Shod

Last edited by Shodd; 05/03/16.

The 6.5 Swede, Before Gay Was Ok