Originally Posted by haverluk
There have been several updates and revisions of the original Serengeti print #9685.

I had planned on the the original, wanted to try one of the updated versions and then I called Dave Kiff... and a few days later he sent me the Serengeti Bore Rider. This is one that he and German have been working on for a while and in Dave's own words he think's he "have finally perfected it!"

I told him this was a full custom build and that I plan to use Lapua brass, I do not plan on neck turning, I will shoot anything and everything from a 155 Scenar to a 208 Amax and 180-200 grain hunting bullets in between.

He went into detailed math and calculations... I glazed over. I am a little embarrassed about that but he has reassured me THIS IS THE PRINT I WANT!
[Linked Image]

Haverluk that looks good. I would be interested in an update once you have it put together!

I told Kiff to make mine shoot 180 Partitions, and he set the throat length for that. But I must have forgotten to tell the barrel, because it doesn't like 180 PTs nearly as much as 155s and 165s. But those it shoots lights out, so I can't be too upset. Turns out 165s kill elk just as well as 180s do!