I definitely will not disparage T LEE but would like to make a couple of comments about the article.

I am familiar with the Bumi Hills Safari Lodge. They are located on Lake Kariba in Zimbabwe and are basically surrounded by a hunting operator on the land side of the property. The hunting concession is over 1,000,000 acres, Bumi Hills is only a fraction of that size.

Several years ago Bumi ran a story that the hunting operator killed the last lion in the area. It was an out and out lie. It was an attempt to garner attention in a "Cecil" fashion. Since the "last" lion was killed the hunting operator has taken several lions with the population steadily growing due to the hunting operator's conservation efforts.

There are other parts of that story that ALL hunters need to pay attention. These stories are written like animals are people with phrases like "attempts on his life". Animals are named to humanize them. We will wake up one day and there will be animal rights written in law.

The anti-hunters have made great strides in making extremely difficult to hunt many species in Africa. They will not stop until all hunting is banned. It is no different than the anti-gun crowd. Do you think they want to stop at AR-15s?

I do not believe much if anything that comes out of Bumi or any other anti-hunting organization.