Originally Posted by CraigC
Aside from the Cimarron rhetoric, about which you posted NOTHING but unfounded opinion, you posted at least three comments in this thread that were patently false. I refuted them with actual facts. Disliked or not, I must be at least more knowledgeable than you are. Does that sting?

I gave my opinion and I qualified it. You haven't even met me in the middle. Still nothing useful to add about Uberti replicas? Tell me again whose posts are nothing but personal crap? Oh the irony.

As an ex-Cimarron employee, Rockinbbar has added nothing but marketing propaganda. We'd hear the same from Mike Harvey himself, doesn't make it true.

If Cimarron's guns are markedly better than the rest, it 'should' be easy to prove. One can easily discern the differences between Pietta's, Uberti's, Colt's and USFA's guns.

What makes someone truly an idiot is that that person refuses to learn anything. Simply believing you are right, and ignoring what more experienced people tell you, and dismissing them as liars won't gain you anything but idiot status.

Mike wouldn't tell you anything. Nobody can. You have proven that.

Beyond that fact that Cimarron innovated a better fit, finish, and authentic markings, and went past that to engineer innovative new products with Uberti, you miss the fact that the industry changed because of that pickiness and attention to detail that was a partnership between Cimarron and Aldo Uberti.

Uberti makes guns for other brands too, so eventually the features Mike was paying extra for may have been picked up by others importing from Uberti. They pay extra too.

There isn't just "One Finish Grade" on everything. Uberti offers different levels of finish. Those that pay for that get it. Those that don't, don't.

Until Cimarron set the high mark on fit and finish, as well as innovative design details and accuracy to detail of Colt's, then the Italian replicas were crude at best.

Today there are differences in fit and finish in Cimarron's lineup. You pay more you get more.

Do other companies offer that? Some do.

But to deny that Cimarron was the company paired with Aldo Uberti that brought about those changes in the way guns were made, and the level of quality that was accepted is totally ignorant on your part. I have seen the differences in bluing, case colors, proofmarks, and the actual functional parts.

You ARE the dumbass kid that said the stingers were more powerful.

Congratulations on a level of ignorance that you don't see too often.

Ron White was right. You can't fix stupid.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!