Colt's are overrated.

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by CraigC
Still waiting on the resident expert to explain the difference between Cimarron and everybody else. Ignoring all the rest.

So you can continue to dispute anything anyone else posts, no matter what it is, and you can continue down your douchebag route of knowing everything about everything?

Nah. I'll pass.

Go find someone else to play your juvenile games.

I'm a douchebag because I expect you to support your claims with actual, tangible facts? This "juvenile game", as you call it, is an adult conversation. Or was supposed to be. You see, we both make claims and then we substantiate them. What is "juvenile", is to say "I'm right and you're wrong" but offer nothing at all to support your position. What is juvenile is to respond to a challenge with personal insults. If you had anything to shut me up, you would've done it. If you had anything at all to support your claims (other than the usual marketing nonsense), you would've used it already. The fact that you keep posting personal insults but refuse to answer the question is proof that you have nothing. You're just doing your best to save face by deflecting from the actual discussion.

Thanks for proving my point. Lots of words, no substance.