Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Every time you Trumpkins respond with grade school insults, if affirms the truth of the article you are powerless to address with facts and logic. I accept your concession! grin

Yes, they distinguish and define themselves poorly, no doubt.

The article is a good one, but at this point, there is no point believing anyone will ride in to save the day. We have been dealt an unplayable hand and the deck appears stacked. We can only do so much and none of that will be enough. Even if Trump is not a shill for the Clinton cabal, he will no doubt be horribly disappointing, but I will relegate myself to the undeniable truth that the bell tolls for America and she will soon be awash on the shores of idiocy and ruin like we have never fathomed and which I didn't believe us deserving of. Obviously, I was wrong in that, too. But we must go the way as the rest of the world. So I will vote for Trump, with all his flaws and failures and only hope the gesture might provide some comic relief. I doubt it will offer much more.

worth reading and saying again.......Go Trump!

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Unk