Originally Posted by donsm70
Originally Posted by gophergunner
I just wish there was even a minute chance of non residents pulling a doe tag. I know the drill though, and the residents should get first crack at them.

It really does depends on where you apply. There will definitely be some non-resident tags available this year with the change in the game laws. Non-residents get dibs before residents get "bonus" doe tags.

Some units will be gone this week, but there will be tags available to non-residents in several units, before residents get a chance at "bonus" tags.

The Pa. Game Commission figured out how to sell some doe licenses at $26.00 plus, rather than $6.90 for residents.

donsm70

Non residents have gotten a chance before resident 'bonus' tags for several years. What they changed this year was the time between resident and non-resident application dates. It's only one week (used to be 2) so some of the late applying residents may not get their application in soon enough and that may leave a few more for non residents. At least I think that was the idea.

Jeff, I'm going to try like hell to get there this year. I'm not sure what we're doing for Thanksgiving and my son has to go back to Shippensburg for college on Sunday so we'll see.

BTW, I checked online, I got my tag for 2E already.

Dale

This space for rent