The wife gave me the day off, so to speak (no chores), so I decided to nose around Bud's website. I saw they had a bunch of M&P trade-ins on hand, and decided to run over there (it's about a two-hour drive).

I looked some over, and picked out a full-sized 9mm M&P. I think it was a classic cop gun, carried a little, shot very little. The officer must have been a southpaw, as he had the magazine latch set up for a lefty.

I switched it out, and the backstrap, too.

Seems nice enough, but not used much, and there's VERY little wear on the slide, so he either didn't mess with it much, or kept it really carefully. It came with 3 magazines and a hard case, and all the other stuff a brand-new gun would have, owner's manual, spent case, etc.

I don't know how well the night sights have held up, yet, but I'm not too worried about it.
I think it'll be a good addition to the pile of plastic I'm building up, two SR-22s, an M&P 22C, and this little pissant nine sillimeter. If nothing else, it'll be fun to play with.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.