I took the new-to-me Smith to the range today, and it went fine. Shot 100 rounds of 115 ball ammo, and it shot a fuzz high, but well within center of mass.

I expected no different, of course, and it did exactly like it was supposed to. It was smooth, and recoil was light, just like it was supposed to be. The trigger will take some getting used to, as I'm used to 1911 triggers, BHP triggers, etc.
Nothing new there, it's new to me, and will take a little practice getting it squared away to my trigger finger. It did shoot a fuzz high, but that's alright, I think it'll be easy to hit with, at 100 yards, if so desired. The trigger wasn't bad, just different.

I also shot the M&P 22C, but it's got a hitch in its trigger that makes it harder to shoot well, and it weighs 17 oz empty, so it's hard to shoot anyway. Coarse sights on the 22 made it harder to shoot, as well. Adjustable or not, it's harder to shoot well. No matter, I have a 4.5" SR-22 Ruger that's easy to shoot well.
Just gotta learn these new triggers, and all will be dandy.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.