Originally Posted by Plainsite
I've been reading this thread for a while now. Wow!
Signed up today to make my first post:

I've known Robert for many years and consider him a very good friend and valuable industry colleague.

This thread is very disappointing and looses credibility with each subsequent post.

Three pages of insults, complaining and negativity. This thread is a social media group therapy session for a handful of guys who have their fragile little egos hurt.

On Robert's Website it specifically states that he does not guarantee build times and that he builds each rifle himself.
A year+ is not a long wait for one of the top smiths in the US. And yes, he is still very much at the top of his game; you'd be enlightened once out of this forum's little bubble.

Robert's time is stretched very thin - much of it helping other well-known industry people trouble shoot or problem solve. Robert is very generous with his knowledge and time and above all else, he is honest.

Currently much of his time is devoted to R&D for some very exciting products that will prove significant contributions to the Precision Rifle Community.

Yes I know the OP was about "communication."
And no, Roberts communication is not perfect - but this thread has snowballed into a childish banter of insults and name-calling. We are all human and have lives outside of our day job or business - things get delayed - life happens.

This community is small. Very few people here are truly anonymous even though many post comments like they are 10 feet tall and bullet-proof - Do you guys wonder why you are having trouble now?

This attitude is exactly why Gradous should have lawyers and law enforcement crawling all over him for STEALING people's stuff and money.

The sooner he is driven into bankruptcy and /or jail the better.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.