Not to disagree with the experts!!

I have perhaps a lot more brass than I need. I don't mind throwing a box of used brass into a vibrator cleaner. For instance I just came back from PD shooting. I might throw my brass into the cleaner, maybe not. But I already have the vibrator/cleaner. I am tight enough that I don't throw brass out until they are about to or have failed -- the necks crack or the primer pockets become to large. Necks that are about to fail are easier to spot when clean, I think.

Another advantage of clean brass is that it is easier to find when on the ground.

These maybe not reason enough to by a cleaner, but I've never worn out a die set. I've abused them, but not over-used them.

However I think that it is necessary to clean cases used in shooting black powder loads. These cases just need to be cleaned. I use a liquid rotary cleaner for these cases. A bucket of soapy water and a brush would probably do though.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally