Awhile back I posted a couple photos of my latest (and most likely last) custom rifle on accuratereloading. com. For some reason, I neglected to post the same here on the fire. Must be old age setting in. At any rate, it is a lovely rifle built on a pre-64 model 70 action and a Danny Pedersen cut-rifled barrel chambered by Danny for the .300 Win mag cartridge. Bruce Farman did the metal finishing and Gary Goudy crafted the stock. I got the stick of English from Jim Bisio. The stick is a very similar one, only better, to one I got from Dietrich Apel at NECG several years back. Gary turned it into a very nice stock on a custom 09 Argentine also barreled and chambered by Danny Pedersen for the .30-06 cartridge. I really had not planned on buying another stick of walnut, but when I saw the blank that Bisio had, I had to have it. It is, by far, the most expensive stick of wood that I ever bought. Anyway, for those of you that didn't see the photos on accuratereloading, here they are for your enjoyment.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by tsquare; 10/07/16.