Originally Posted by Greyghost
Its not about his private talk or banter... its about his caught on tape statement that his being a star gives him the special right to group and grab women.

Phil

First of all, it WAS private talk and banter.

Second, what is newsworthy about rich and powerful people having access to hot women? Here's a newsflash, the hottest women in the world are not typically with male models. They are with (often very ugly) rich and powerful men and/or sports/music stars. Nobody is coercing them!

Finally, i just think it's telling when people excuse Bill Clinton's escapades, even while in office and in the White House, as somehow "private" and not relevant, but when a genuine private citizen, 20 years before an election, talks pretty much the way every horny dude does (plus have you every heard girls talk about men!), somehow it breathless news on every channel.

Just remember, DRUDGE REPORT exists today because all the major news outlets in America BURIED a worse story regarding the sitting President

Who then lied about it until a blue dress showed up.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman ..." I just stained her dress.

Laughable.

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine