Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
After this, he's gonna lose big with every demographic other than Angry White Men, and present company notwithstanding, there's not enough of them to carry the day.

I don't think so, if he handles the next debate right it may not hurt him all that bad. He need to get on with telling the truth about Hillary.

Scott... a breakdown of the voting demographics doesn't support that. He needed to get at least a good chunk of the female vote.

But, I suppose there could be a Sunday Night Miracle. Given who he is, and how he performed in the first debate, and how he needed to change his approach BEFORE this came out, that seems nigh on impossible though.... If I were Clinton is just let him hang by his own petard; you think he was off-balance and defensive in the first debate, just wait... Hillary is an evil bitch but she's a smart evil butch and very politically astute to say the least. She'll let him twist in the wind, and when he goes after her, she'll just take the hit and come off as strong and in control of her emotions.

What. A. Cluster.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!