Hello everyone,

I have been traveling in the past few days so I did not have a chance to do any reloading but I will do a first set of loads soon. I am very glad hearing that other members are interested in these bullets too.

As we move forward, I will load these in 7mm Mag, 7X64 Breneke, 300 Win Mag and 300 Weatherby using the following process:

1- Assume that Norma MRP is 'close to' VihtaVuori N-165.

2- Figure out approximate charge of Norma MRP from loads listed in Lapua Naturalis Official Loads.

3- Compare load suggested from Step 2 to loads listed in latest Norma reloading handbook to make sure they are safe and within range.

4- Full-length resize some fired brass cases (12 to 18 rounds) for each caliber. (the loads are intended for hunting)

5- load 3 cartridges with A grains of powder, then another 3 with A+1 grain, another three with A+2 grain, etc. Mark the cartridges with a marker pen indicating their charge.

6- Then go to range and test fire the loads in groups of three. After two sets of three shots, put the rifle aside and test loads for a different caliber. This way, the rifles get a chance to cool down between shots.

Once a good load is found for a specific caliber, load the same charge in new brass (5 rounds) and test again. If all is well, load 20-50 rounds and keep for hunting/shooting.

-Omid

Last edited by Omid; 11/09/16.