Best thread I've read in a while !
I did some hunting scouting Friday while setting some snares -I love still hunting but I can sit in a blind or treestand all day too .
The comments about using Binos is correct -they work great .
Here in the deep south it is VERY thick and the wind swirls in every direction every 15 minutes .
I try to keep an eye downwind because my scent will spook an animal into jumping up and running so I keep the rifle on ready that direction .
Read an article many years ago , the author stressed the importance of moving SLOW [drive yourself crazy slow] and looking everywhere . He said you might be standing in the spot where you could see a trophy bucks rack if you looked really well or you could take a step and not be able to see it . I try to always keep that in mind .
Another thing that I have found important is to carry a lightweight rifle , a heavy gun will drag you down and you're more likely to set it down etc. .
Lots of good camo is a big plus also .
I'll be still hunting east river island here locally real soon ---can't wait !
I gotta get rigged up like those Australian/New Zealand guys who pack a whole pig out on their back .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.