Originally Posted by DocRocket

And keep in mind, boys, when you read that prediction... that I am one of the few regulars here at the 24HCF who predicted that Hillary would go down in flames.

Who's your daddy...

You rang? smile

Yes Doc, you do get the Nostradamus award for prognostication.

I've watched the media go from Leftists attempting to be neutral to dropping all pretense of neutrality to the current outright advocacy.

In the Press, I saw it start in the 1980's with my hometown ATL newspapers. Morning was liberal
Op Ed, afternoon was conservative. They merged and appoint Cynthia "I'm a racial SWJ" Tucker to head the Op Ed page. Soon, SJW race chit was in every section. The 1990's were a Clinton love fest and while the population of ATL went from 2 to 4 million in that period, circulation tanked because too many couldn't stomach the pervasive liberal slant everywhere, even the Sports Op Eds. After the point of no return, they dumped Tucker and TRY to present the Right as well as the Left, but they poisoned the well by 2000 and have never recovered, and WON'T!

CNN started with an attempt to be neutral, but after Newt and the GOP took over in 1994, Bernard Shaw and Wolf Blitzer shed all pretense. Once FOX got going, CNN went as far Left as possible to get viewers after conservatives turned them off for good.

The Obamagasm of 2008 was a joyful celebration of the Bush interlude, who the Left still has hanging chad hysteria about. W should have never been POTUS in their eyes. They expected Gore and basically more of Bill Clinton policy. 2008 they had a choice of HRC or BRO-bama. They had cosmic orgasms knowing no GOP candidate stood a chance. Since 2008, they have been wetting their moist little panties at the prospect of HRC running this country. They did everything in their power to elect her (still doing) and it blew up in the face. Phouc Them!

They will not change. They think they are intellectually and morally superior to you. They will have the undying devotion of roughly 1/2 of the country, and they will see the adoration they get in NY, Boston and Cali and think that's the whole country.

Good news here? There is a new media and Trump can bypass them all and he is! Facebook, Twiitter and Youtube. Trumps wants to get something out without the Press distorting it? Youtube, baby! The MSM is obligated to cover since MILLIONS will see it almost instantly. They can't edit it or distort it. They are screwed.

I love it!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo