Guys some of you remember when Mr. Gradous first built this rifle for me, he did a great job putting it together, but the Bartlein barrel just wasn't consistent enough for my liking, and myself personally hate begging a rifle to shoot. This wasn't Rob's fault and I wholeheartedly understood what he meant by telling me "don't look a gift horse in the mouth, being it did shoot 3tenths and it was a lightweight rifle with a small barrel". Well I wasn't satisfied and told him that, being he's who he is he asked " what did I want him to do" Then I said " rebarrel it with a HawkHill 4 groove 10 twist" he obliged and it was the best thing since slice bread!

Ok here we go I got the rifle back, of course I was surprised at the expediate manner in which I did, being he be in slow motion while handling all the other business at the shop. I had been pondering on loading the 212 ELD-X in the rifle to kick things off....well I'm glad I started with them. Guys the 212 ELD- X w/RL26 surprised me. Second time out with 75.3 grns the rifle shot in the ZEROs, LOW LOW ZEROs....not gonna post that pic because you guys PROBABLY won't believe me. Now with that being said I started with 73.5 grns of RL26 and worked up to 76grns. Then after those loads were established I started doing 3tenths of a load instead of half. Today which is the fourth time out the rifle confirmed the 75.3 grains by shooting in the ones! Pics are below of the rifle and loads, best loads that were established after 2nd outting!

Thanks Robert Gradous/ Gradous rifles on doing another jam up job.....next up 7STW on a Borden Titanium OR another Pierce Ti....
Four shot groups shots are CCIs being I had light primer strikes on first time out so with CCIs I loaded up 4 rounds if indeed the light primer hits surfaced again...they didn't so I just shot the 4th anyway.

[Linked Image]
Same target as above to verify what target or bullseye that was being shot at.

[Linked Image]
CoreLokts 150grn....should've stopped @ 3 shots the group would've been tighter.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]