Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by 4ager
[quote=RWE]He resigned because he lost confidence with his boss.

The DNC talking points are not the issue.

Are you willing to let the fact that the dems have something to bitch about get in the way of an operating administration?

if that's the case I'm fine with it.

Last I read Trump said he was more than willing to ride this out and stick with Flynn. Now maybe that was just working the press and allowing Flynn to fall on his sword. Its hard to tell who says what when you have to filter opinion on what is a lie /what is the truth coming from sources that are antagonistic toward each other. [/quote

What happens to you if you bald-faced lie to your boss on a very substantive matter of importance to the company, and get caught in it causing your company to lose reputation or money?

is that assuming he went rogue or was acting on behalf of Trump?

It's a very simple question about what happens to YOU.

You get fired, or allowed to resign, don't you? Simple yes or no.

ok , I'll play along.

I would be fired immediately.

But you're applying standard rules to the Trump presidency.

Trump could easily say , screw you guys, he's my guy and I'm keeping him.

Its not like Trump is concerned about credibility with the press or for that matter, a congress hell bent on continuing a cold war mentality.

Okay, so you would be fired immediately. Good; your boss/company has integrity.

You don't want the POTUS and his administration to have at least that degree of integrity?

He got caught in a lie to his bosses. Done deal.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.