CGPAUL ,

Trying to get better vertical at long range .
Re17 and I-7828ssc aren't working , h-1000 isn't accurate , H-4831sc is only accurate with low to midrange loads .Which is odd in my expierence .

[Quote]""I`m assuming you used a different lot of RL-17 when you tried the load 6 months later?""

No -using same loads from summer in winter -like I said great short range groups bad winter groups vertical as much as a foot -horizontal 3-4" on a very calm day . 730 yards .
I checked out THlr and will watch some more -thanks .

I have did some CBS cold barrel shot expierimenting -thus far it ain't pretty , although I don't go deep into the weather etc. etc. just try to keep it somewhat simple myself .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep H-4350 unattainable around here too- but I've never tried it in the 280ai .

I have an OCW test loaded with H-1000 & Berger Hybrid 180's -fingers crossed - I'll let you'all know how it shoots soonish .

I'm going to grab a pound of IMR 7977 and load a second powder combo when I test . Hopefully one of those will do well . The 180gr. Hybrids sure are pretty .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.