'Hunter,

The 1" Reupold 3.5-10x in any/all versions,is a whopping piece of fhuqking schit,compared to the 6x MQ. It's not even in the same Universe. The Rupold MK4 M1 version is a step in the right direction,yet wellllllllll shy of 6x MQ integrity,utility,versatility and ease of use.

I shoot 'em all.

Hint.

1000 Words

Just saying.............

Jordan,

Noone has ever gotten better,by typin'...though there are herds of DUMB Fhuqks tryin' just that,daily.(grin)

Never been tough to cyher who shoots and who don't.

Nothing is more transparent.............(grin)

Ringmam,

I enjoy your haste in reliably taking STUPIDITY,to new places. Your sheer and utter cluelessness never disappoint,in it's oblivious grandeur. Congratulations?!?

The ONLY thing you "shoot",is your mouth.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'Walter,

The 6x MQ simply has NO answer,at any price point.

Not a bad "problem" to have.(grin)

Nice to field such unwavering sanctity..............

'Clark,

Let's knock some schit in the head,beings you KNOW that S/S is THE answer.

What rifle,chambering and mounting system are you contending,that gave you ejection issues? Ejection direction/impetus is easily skewed and that'd be my focus,rather than curtailing a platform's inherent aptitude,by slummin' schit glass instead.

As a WORST case scenario,you could roll the scope 45-degrees to Port,swap turret caps and you are there. Never have seen a platform that'd require that,but it is a quick/easy 100% absolute cure.

Myself,I'd simply tune ejection,to do what I wanted reliably and never look back. No thang to backtrack the mechanics of empties whirlin' through the air and change their traffic pattern to suit personal preference. I do it all the time on a plethora of platforms and different action types and have yet to not be happy.

So shed some light on the particulars,nip that woe and then you can do as you please.

Pics will help me diagnose concisely.

Nothing to it....................

'state,

I've heard of 'em too................

[Linked Image]

'run,

I reckon 40MOA to be a handy opening move...though 65-70 is even better and 75MOA better yet.

Hint...............

'Jack,

Thanks for remembering me to order a coupla hunnert Lapooey 6BR hulls this morning.

I gawwdamned nearly fhuqking forgot.

I can like Irons on some MBR's,but the optical Utility afforded ala 6x MQ,simply has no equal.

Cain't like Irons on Pistoles.

[Linked Image]

Fairly fhuqking impressive how a 12x Reupold Sillywet will steer Norma Match through a Marvel Unit One at 50yds. In nice conditions it'll shoot 1/2" easy.

[Linked Image]

Factory 50yd Test Target weren't shabby and I assume ransom'd.

[Linked Image]

Window Lickers love it.

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."