'T3,

I hear good thangs about the 22/45 LITE's.

[Linked Image]

Love 'em.

[Linked Image]

That holster is the ubiquitous Black Dog,which is rebranded by lotsa folks. It's retention is great and it fends weather/abuse well. I just hacksawed length to suit,while leaving extry to preclude a bore obstruction.

They make for irons and/or optics...pick in accordance to your application..............

'pass,

Oft wondered that myself.

[Linked Image]

Tough to keep all this "tricky" stuff straight.

Laughing!...............

'Pat,

The tape is VERY tough on Window Lickers,for reasons knowed only to them. Started out and continues as an inside joke,about unscrewing the "sun shade" and having objective glass fall outta same.(grin)

Window Lickers HATE tape,paint,turrets,nice BC's and actual use...as them thangs really fhuqk 'em up. Laughing!

Nice to keep ocular focus pinned,nice to keep caps pinned and always nice to hear another fhuqking Whine. Plus,it adds a certain ambiance to splendid pixels!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

It can convey a mood too.

[Linked Image]

Useta use it to color code magnification too,but got too many to sort and now they just get wrapped with what's handy.....................

'co,

Redfield has never made a scope worth a fhuqk and given their track "record"...never fhuqking will.

Kansas has no legal "shooting hours" for Big Game and the 6x MQ simply has no equal.

Easy for me to say,I shoot 'em all.

Hint.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."