At the yearly Cougar camp we did not kill one this year but got very close. Two young women where calling in an area I had cut fresh tracks and found a fresh Rabbit kill on the previous morning, Then a Deer in pieces. I circled around them to get in a location to check tracks. As I hit the draw the women where calling, I cut a fresh track, Coming right up out of their calling stand area. This was about 1/2hr after they had pulled out and I saw them get to their truck. A little more patience might have did the deed or the cat spotted them. I heard something on the snow fields above me about 200 yards before I cut the tracks. I personally got close twice more but the best I saw was a flash of fur then Tracks where I saw it. Magpie where around every Cougar. If you are seeing Magpie think Predator

The anti American Constitutional party (Democrat). Wants to dismantle your rights, limiting every aspect of your constitutional rights. Death by 1000 cuts is the tactic. Each cut bleeds constitutional rights to control you. Control is the goal.